latest line. Miami by 8.5, jets 3, NE +2.5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

latest line. Miami by 8.5, jets 3, NE +2.5

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
so miami is a clear favorite and i think they will cover that spread at home. the jets are favored in buffalo but only by 3...... maybe drew can pull out the opener......

pittsburgh is favored at home by 2.5 against new england

can't wait to see the phins for real..... the offensive line plays a strong defensive 4 in the lions.........but our defense will smother their QB.

So really the line is even for the Jets vs Bills game because you get 3 points for being the home team, and New England really has a .5 edge on the Steelers. eiether way I'm rooting for the Bills and Steelers in each of those games. And Always the Dolphins

The game is in Buffalo, so with the 3 points for being home, it would be 6 on neutral, and 9 in the Meadowlands.

I think if the Bills can take an early lead, and force some turnovers on defense, they have a very good chance to beat the Jets....

Orchard Park is tough, and if things go wrong for the Jets, the crowd could cause some serious problems for Vinny and the Jets offense....

This has the makings of a great game.....

BILLS - 28
JETS - 24

The Lions offense has some decent WR's, and an "on the decline" RB. QB M. McMahon is starting, and our defense should be able to force him into making some mistakes. The only thing about McMahon that troubles me is his mobility, and pressure escaping ability....

Our DE's need to contain him, and keep him in the pocket as much as possible. Nothing bothers me more than watching a QB scramble, and then run for 11 yards on 3rd and 10!!!!

McMahon has the moblity do just that if he doesn't like what he sees downfield......

We'll win, and if our OL can get Ricky going, we'll win big.

PHINZ 31
LIONS 17

This Monday Nighter is going to be a rumble, and I can't wait!!!!

The Steelers want revenge, and you know they'll get it. The Pats offense is going to have problems against the Steelers. RB A. Smith will get punished, and T. Brady will have to deal with some serious pressure.....

The Patriots defense is no slouch, but if the DL struggles stopping "The Bus", they will lose.....

STEELERS 27
PATRIOTS 17

One more thing.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I agree Blitz, the Bills should win...

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I think if the Bills can take an early lead, and force some turnovers on defense, they have a very good chance to beat the Jets....

Orchard Park is tough, and if things go wrong for the Jets, the crowd could cause some serious problems for Vinny and the Jets offense....

This has the makings of a great game.....

BILLS - 28
JETS - 24

The Lions offense has some decent WR's, and an "on the decline" RB. QB M. McMahon is starting, and our defense should be able to force him into making some mistakes. The only thing about McMahon that troubles me is his mobility, and pressure escaping ability....

Our DE's need to contain him, and keep him in the pocket as much as possible. Nothing bothers me more than watching a QB scramble, and then run for 11 yards on 3rd and 10!!!!

McMahon has the moblity do just that if he doesn't like what he sees downfield......

We'll win, and if our OL can get Ricky going, we'll win big.

PHINZ 31
LIONS 17

This Monday Nighter is going to be a rumble, and I can't wait!!!!

The Steelers want revenge, and you know they'll get it. The Pats offense is going to have problems against the Steelers. RB A. Smith will get punished, and T. Brady will have to deal with some serious pressure.....

The Patriots defense is no slouch, but if the DL struggles stopping "The Bus", they will lose.....

STEELERS 27
PATRIOTS 17

One more thing.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I'm kind of hoping that the Jets win, for this week only, b/c if the Bills win then all the Bills fans will be talking Super Bowl and how great they are.

Back
Top Bottom