Lauren Tannehill is doing Maxim | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lauren Tannehill is doing Maxim

Geez, she's not even all that attractive. Long face, huge teeth, no ass.

Looks like that shoot was in Southern California based on the bluffs behind her...

That looks very much like Paradise Cove, between Malibu and Zuma where the old Sandcastle used to be my favorite destination for breakfast meetings and was the restaurant filmed across from Jim Rockford's trailer.

It's an American thing. American guys love assless, twig bleach blondes.

Not me

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I'm assuming that's sarcasm.

not at all, there's a sarcasm smiley available here at Fh.. if I was. :sarcon:

but then again I have had 2 wives who were blonde and my GF is also blonde with blue eyes, so I admit I'm partial. Beauty like art is in the eye of the beholder; I'm not gonna diss you for thinking she's not, if you don't diss me for thinking she's hot.

Hey now, let's not generalize.

Insert "Most" and its accurate. Not hating, different strokes for different strokes, but that is the traditional standard of American beauty. (since the 70s at least)

Blonde Hair
White Teeth
Incredibly Thin
No Butt
Big Boobs
Fake Tan

yeah not cool to be checkin in on a married chick.....but for those of us who are already married...have fun!!!

Yeah, I don't like it. She's putting herself in the spotlight way too much. It even rubbed me the wrong way when she tweeted during the draft, "Here we come, Miami!"

Nope, don't like it.

Ryan needs to put her in her place. She's gonna let all of this go to her head and go wild. That causes problems for Ryan, ultimately.

Last thing we need is more QB problems.

Get her on a leash, Ryan.

Sounds like you have been burned before by a chick.....just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to eveyone.

Now they just need to get Matt Kalil's sister.

Back
Top Bottom