Lauren Tannehill is doing Maxim | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lauren Tannehill is doing Maxim

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
All of this is beginning to sound very similar to Kris and Anna Benson.

Let's hope that Ryan has a better career than Kris did.

http://deadspin.com/5914964/?utm_ca...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

original-2.jpg

She's attractive but I am not into oogling another man's wife. So no thanks.

but yeah..... she wants to have her fun. Not good, ryan!

Yeah, I don't like it. She's putting herself in the spotlight way too much. It even rubbed me the wrong way when she tweeted during the draft, "Here we come, Miami!"

Nope, don't like it.

Ryan needs to put her in her place. She's gonna let all of this go to her head and go wild. That causes problems for Ryan, ultimately.

Last thing we need is more QB problems.

Get her on a leash, Ryan.

Everything about this post is so dumb I don't even know where to start. What does he posing for a magazine mean to construe any type of "NOT GOOD, RYAN!!!" comment?

And you will only oogle single women? What about women in committed relationships? Engaged? Where do you draw the line?

meh, when she does playboy let me know..........

Hopefully she eats those oranges, because she definitely needs more meat on those bones...

Truthfully, I don't think she's that hot. Yeah, she an attractive woman, but geez, I'm not gonna google her or run out and buy that Maxim. She's just...ok...

yeah, i don't like it. She's putting herself in the spotlight way too much. It even rubbed me the wrong way when she tweeted during the draft, "here we come, miami!"

nope, don't like it.

Ryan needs to put her in her place. She's gonna let all of this go to her head and go wild. That causes problems for ryan, ultimately.

Last thing we need is more qb problems.

Get her on a leash, ryan.

lol

No matter whatever else, I like the way she's representing those aqua/orange colors! :up:

She got some big ol' FEET!

Better watch out for Rex Ryan! (Vaark I'm expecting a updated SIG!)

Can't blame her for trying to catapult her modeling career off of her husbands back, but just feel the timing is not right. Lots of pressue on Tannehill right now, doesn't need even more attention brought onto him at this moment.

Looks like that shoot was in Southern California based on the bluffs behind her...

Back
Top Bottom