Law maybe in miami this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law maybe in miami this week

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My best friend is from boston.He read in the paper that Law wants to play for the fins.They said the Fins are trying to get the money and the contract to fit for Law.Its also siad.Law most likey will end up in Miami.I hope my friend is not pulling my leg.Did anybody hear anything like this yet.

nope... nothing yet.

I hope it's true though. I don't know how they are 'going about getting the money', this obviously refers to cap room. We did cut Greg Jerman last week... I assume he had some sort of salary cap figure.

i really not worried about his salary he would make, the signing bonus worries me a little

I'm not at all worried about any money we would pay him... I think he's worth it.

I'm sure Law's camp is telling every team that is interested in him that he really wants to play there.

I posted an article from the Boston Globe last week that mentioned Law was interested in coming to Miami. The author suggested that Law was very interested in playing in Miami. However, there were no details regarding the Dolphins' interest or attempts by them to work out a contract.
I would love to see Law become a Dolphin, but realistically, it just isn't going to happen. He's looking for a big contract, and his agents (the Postons) have one of the worst reputations in the league for negotiating contracts.

I would be all for having Law in a Dolphin uniform if we knew how he would respond to this injury and if he had different agents. The Postons have said that they will not lower there expectations because of his injury. Law may still be a great corner though, if Saban can get a relatively cap friendly 2 or 3 year deal I will be happy.

I would love for him to come to Miami, and we DO have the cap room despite popular belief. If we can afford him, Keith Traylor and Boston (the latter two to veteran minimum contracts, with Boston's being full of incentives), then we have ourselves a team that could very well compete for a Wildcard spot if... AND I REPEAT THIS IS A BIG IF.. AJ and the Oline show some semblance of unity.

If we do get Law I am worried about the length of the contract. Hopefully Saban can get him just to sign a 2 year deal and nothing longer. We don't want a big contract like Law might get to carry on for years.

3 Years would suffice. Ty would not sign for just 2- this is likely his last big time contract.

Back
Top Bottom