Lawrence should come out now after that game. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence should come out now after that game.

Are freaking you kidding? You think Burrow wouldn’t dominate next year too? Lol.

OMFG.

There is more than enough film on the guy. His arch has never stopped pointing up. He’s thrown significantly more passes than Tua at this point (and had already thrown more passes than Tua before his injury).

I’m trading Howard and Parker if it will help bring in the resources to acquire that kid.

Four 1s are on the table for Cincy.

We could offer an epic ransom for no.1 and still not be close to crippled in draft capitol.

It’s a unique situation we are in. Starting at the bottom but holding a ton of assets.

I’m finding out what I can do with philly to give them Howard and Parker in the off season. Two biggest weaknesses on their roster would be catapulted with talent. We can also take on the Alshon contract for them to clear up the cap space.
No Way!

I would not say that if I am questioning it..
Yes u will see in.nfl.

Your future- telling skills suck. You said Tannehill was done and only a backup QB. Id trust Michael Jackson to babysit my kids before I trust your football assessments.

Has anybody ever seen Trevor Lawrence and Caitlyn Jenner in the same place at the same time?....Starting to go "Hmmmm" after Trevor's long run...It was decathlon like....

Back
Top Bottom