Lawrence should come out now after that game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence should come out now after that game.

I'd take 5 first round offensive lineman versus 1 QB. Without a doubt. Not even close.

If you traded Howard and Parker you could make a crazy offer for Burrow and still add 2 first OL over the next two years.

While still having multiple 2nds and multiple later round picks.

Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

We won't next year for Lawrence. That said getting Burrow may take 3 1st round picks this year and 2 1st round picks next year.

Is he worth 5 first round picks?

If you have it spend and not get crippled, then yes.

If you draft 5 OL in the first round and you end up with the Dallas Cowboys current OL, is that worth more than an elite QB? Of course not.

Miami can afford to do it if they move Howard and Parker.

If we pulled that off we’d still be in a much better draft position than the Bears are now after giving up just 2 firsts for Khalil Mack.

Rams gave up 2 firsts for Jalen Ramsey.

We have more assets than anyone so let’s see what it will take.

If you have it spend and not get crippled, then yes.

If you draft 5 OL in the first round and you end up with the Dallas Cowboys current OL, is that worth more than an elite QB? Of course not.

Miami can afford to do it if they move Howard and Parker.

If we pulled that off we’d still be in a much better draft position than the Bears are now after giving up just 2 firsts for Khalil Mack.

Rams gave up 2 firsts for Jalen Ramsey.

We have more assets than anyone so let’s see what it will take.

Yes but what is getting crippled? Would you trade:

3 2020 1st round picks
2 2020 2 round picks
2 2020 3rd round picks
2 2021 1 first round picks
2 2021 2nd round picks

Lol. That is a lot. That is essentially our entire warchest of picks. I probably would entertain the offer which is even crazier to think. We would absolutely need to ace free agency and the remaining picks.

Yes but what is getting crippled? Would you trade:

3 2020 1st round picks
2 2020 2 round picks
2 2020 3rd round picks
2 2021 1 first round picks
2 2021 2nd round picks

Lol. That is a lot. That is essentially our entire warchest of picks. I probably would entertain the offer which is even crazier to think. We would absolutely need to ace free agency and the remaining picks.

That’s WAY too much.

I’m putting 4 firsts on the table.

Our firsts this year and next, Pittsburgh’s first and Houston’s first next year.

I’ll throw in a 2022 2nd.

If and it’s a big if, the powers that be in Cincy had their hearts set on Tua for a little while, the door would open to a trade.

That’s WAY too much.

I’m putting 4 firsts on the table.

Our firsts this year and next, Pittsburgh’s first and Houston’s first next year.

I’ll throw in a 2022 2nd.

If and it’s a big if, the powers that be in Cincy had their hearts set on Tua for a little while, the door would open to a trade.

I think it is going to take a king's ransom for Cincy not to take Burrow. 4 1st's would be highway robbery on our part and I would turn into Chris Grier's biggest fan instantaneously and might literally eat an entire crow if that happened.

I don't think RT really even showed a year in college. AS for Burrow's year, it's pretty historic. The guy's completion percentage would be hard to come by against air.
Certainly but I still am not gambling 5 first round picks. If Tua was healthy I would discuss.

The closet is the only thing Trevor Lawrence could come out of at this point in time since he is not ellgible.. or a college coed.

Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and our QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

We won't next year for Lawrence. That said getting Burrow may take 3 1st round picks this year and 2 1st round picks next year.

Is he worth 5 first round picks and more?

No times a million.

They would’ve (should’ve) lost that game had it not been for the refs, but yes, I would be ecstatic for Lawrence

Completely agree, the refs allowed Clemson to go 95 yards in less than a minute and then they caused an INT at the end of the game to seal it up. I couldn’t believe how the refs beat OSU

Lawrence is great and he is winner but he cannot take no hit.

I doubt he would fall out of the top 5.
6'6", 220 and just marched his team 96 yards against what's been the #1 team in the country almost all year.
Oh yeah, I guess he needs more 'seasoning' so he could get hurt or put up some more potentially bad film...NOT!

I think most on this board would do F'n Cartwheels up to the podium to hand our ticket to Goodell with his name on it.
Oh boy ‍:shrug:

I don't think RT really even showed a year in college. AS for Burrow's year, it's pretty historic. The guy's completion percentage would be hard to come by against air.

It wasnt a full year, but many fell in love with his Junior year tape. His Senior year tape was a whole different thing.

The closet is the only thing Trevor Lawrence could come out of at this point in time since he is not ellgible.. or a college coed.

Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and our QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

Is he worth 5 first round picks and more?

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Absolutely not not for a QB that just showed 1 year which is what RT did also.
Tannehill was not very good in college. He was drafted because of what they projected he might be as a QB and not because he was a good college QB.

Burrow was a better QB in his first season at LSU than Tannehill ever was at Texas A&M. In his second year at LSU Burrow has had one of the best years at QB in college football history. So saying that Burrow is just a one year wonder is absolutely false.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom