Lawrence should come out now after that game. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence should come out now after that game.

They would’ve (should’ve) lost that game had it not been for the refs
Oh, BOO-HOO!!! Try scoring TD's next time and not FGs. And tell your WRs to NOT break off their routes when the ball is in the air. Then maybe you can go to the title game next time.

And no, I wouldn't trade up using 4 #1s for Burrow. No way no how. Insanity.
I would use all 5 #1’s in 2020 and 2021 to trade up for Burrow and still feel the Dolphins got the better part of the trade. Unfortunately the Bengals still won’t trade the pick for those 5 # 1’s.

Yes but what is getting crippled? Would you trade:

3 2020 1st round picks
2 2020 2 round picks
2 2020 3rd round picks
2 2021 1 first round picks
2 2021 2nd round picks

Lol. That is a lot. That is essentially our entire warchest of picks. I probably would entertain the offer which is even crazier to think. We would absolutely need to ace free agency and the remaining picks.

I have no doubt they would take it, but it would hurt us bigtime. I want Burrow bigtime, but not at the expense of stopping us from building a very good team with all those picks.

Perhaps we can hope the entire Texans starting offense gets mono next year and we can land the #1 pick that way.

They would’ve (should’ve) lost that game had it not been for the refs, but yes, I would be ecstatic for Lawrence
The University of Miami would have beat Ohio State for the National Championship several years ago except for a terrible pass Interference call by the refs. Yet that’s part of football, so get over it.

I would use all 5 #1’s in 2020 and 2021 to trade up for Burrow and still feel the Dolphins got the better part of the trade. Unfortunately the Bengals still won’t trade the pick for those 5 # 1’s.

And yet you people made a season of mocking Tua supporters. Burrow folks are equally nuts.

If he was draft eligible he would be the top pick regardless of the year Burrow is having. Significantly more talented in every way.

I'd trade 5 first rounders for him.

And yet you people made a season of mocking Tua supporters. Burrow folks are equally nuts.
I never mocked Tua supporters. I just never wanted the Dolphins to lose games just for the chance to draft any one player. Personally I thought Tua was a great college QB but with all the injuries he has had over the last two years I just think it would be a huge risk to draft him now in the first round.
As far as me being nuts is concerned. If wanting to be able to draft the best QB in college this year is nuts, I’m okay with being called nuts.

I never mocked Tua supporters. I just never wanted the Dolphins to lose games just for the chance to draft any one player. Personally I thought Tua was a great college QB but with all the injuries he has had over the last two years I just think it would be a huge risk to draft him now in the first round.
As far as me being nuts is concerned. If wanting to be able to draft the best QB in college this year is nuts, I’m okay with being called nuts.

Spending 5 x #1s, is nuts.

NFL draft value chart: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/draft_trade_value.htm

#1: 3000
#5: 1700
#18 (pitt): 900
#25 (guess hou): 720
#37 (2nd round): 530
Late 2nd (saints): ~300

that is a difference of 1300. Clearly that doesn’t take into account that Cinci May love a guy and need to be blown away to move.

using just this years capital, you could offer #5, #18, #37 and it adds up to too much. 5, 25, 37 and something in round 3 is probably more in line.

anyone who offers 4 or 5 first round picks is insane.

An organization willing to trade five numbers for Burrow is an organization that benches Ryan Fitzpatrick in week 15 to get 'reps' for Josh Rosen.

This talk is just nuts.

How does tannehill threads get moved yet a draft thread post for a player that isn't even eligible in next year's draft stick?

Back
Top Bottom