Lawyer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawyer

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if someone has already posted about this, but I'm sure everyone has seen it. The New England Patriots cut Lawyer Milloy.....now with Milloy Jones and Smith gone, how does that secondary look?

Supposedly he is now Billy...

So Billy fans and some other reports are telling us, but here is what I got out of an article.....

Given the past history of owner Daniel Snyder, the Redskins may well offer the most money of all Milloy's suitors. Washington has more than $5 million in cap room, may not blink if the financial ante is raised, and certainly could use a player of Milloy's ilk to anchor its interior secondary. One of the Saints' players said Tuesday night that Milloy had hinted he favored the Redskins but wanted more time to consider his decision.

Hey I know you Bill's have a good reason the be excited at the possibilities, but lets see what happens.

Remember though, two teams in the AFC EAST are already familiar with him. But he would most definitely be an ugrade for Billy.

By what they've said about him it looks as though he may be a money player ;).

Reskins is offering him five mill and is in the front runners for him... Hope he goes to the NFC, not AFC EAST!

Back
Top Bottom