LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

Our RB situation hasn't really changed. Walty was on suspension until week 13 (I believe?)

That being said, I'd like to jettison Ballage and bring in a bigger back to complement Gasky and Lairdsy.
We did sign that dude from Baltimore after Walton got suspended. Last name is Turner. He looked good in a few of their preseason games. That’s really the only thing I could find on him.

We did sign that dude from Baltimore after Walton got suspended. Last name is Turner. He looked good in a few of their preseason games. That’s really the only thing I could find on him.
I missed that transaction. Is he on the PS?

I missed that transaction. Is he on the PS?
No I believe he’s on active roster. He looks a lot like ajayi.

Turner was signed off Baltimore’s practice squad. He played in four games for the Ravens as a rookie last year before being placed on injured reserve on Oct. 13, 2018. He had one carry for four yards and posted two special teams tackles (one solo). Turner originally entered the NFL as an undrafted college free agent with Baltimore on May 4, 2018. He played collegiately at Alcorn State, where he was second in the FCS in rushing (1,357 yards) as a senior in 2017

No I believe he’s on active roster. He looks a lot like ajayi.

Turner was signed off Baltimore’s practice squad. He played in four games for the Ravens as a rookie last year before being placed on injured reserve on Oct. 13, 2018. He had one carry for four yards and posted two special teams tackles (one solo). Turner originally entered the NFL as an undrafted college free agent with Baltimore on May 4, 2018. He played collegiately at Alcorn State, where he was second in the FCS in rushing (1,357 yards) as a senior in 2017
Huh. If he's healthy I suspect we may be seeing him carry the ball in the weeks to come.

Huh. If he's healthy I suspect we may be seeing him carry the ball in the weeks to come.
Hopefully, at this point in the season we really need to see what these other guys can do. Ballage has had a lot of reps to show something, and he just can’t. Start with Laird, and work in the other two.

Hopefully, at this point in the season we really need to see what these other guys can do. Ballage has had a lot of reps to show something, and he just can’t. Start with Laird, and work in the other two.
I don't know if Laird is going to get a look on 1st and 2nd down (although I think he should).

He looked good coming out of the backfield vs. the Bills.

You were correct as I didn't mention he was a obscure draft choice with a gimpy ankle and if posts like yours were not attacking my legitimate posts with facts then I certainly would have posted much less. Lindys NFL has been around before google .
Just so you know, the Internet is a great resource to learn things. Just about anything

Being around longer doesn’t give a magazine any more credibility than people covering teams / players online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom