LBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LBs

WooDaviDolphins

Fan Del-Fín del Mundo ~ Chile
Reaction score
if we'll play 3-4 maybe Sharper former Texans or Channing Crowder Gator are a good to see, 'cause Morlon it's gone and we need other good LB in the roster if we play 3-4. with JT, Carter, Holliday, T-Bow and Chester we are good

No idea. I have not heard we were switching for sure. I heard that we may use it at times. Hopefully if we switch, we will not do it until next year, when we can bring the right type of players for that system.

Not likely we will get either, and unless we trade down from #2, I don't see us getting a LB on day 1. I'd be surprised if we took one before round 5.

We dont need MLBs as much as bigger OLBs the MLBs can wait till next year, Id like to see in day 2:

Ryan Claridge, Jordan Beck, Jonathan Welsh, Derek Curry, Arnold Harrison, Andre Frazier, Jonathan Jackson, David McMillan, Jonathan Goddard, Pop*****, Khari Long or Eric Moore. All these are enornous OLBs or vastly undersized DEs that will be available in day 2.

What? the site is censoring Brady Pops last name you know the guy from BYU, he has an ugly last name but not as much to censore it.:roflmao:

We aren't going to make a wholesale switch to the 3-4 yet. It makes more sense to leave our current base 4-3 with packages that will change the look...We could see JT at some OLB play or shifting on the fly at the snap of hte ball to give different looks...Also, DBo has played OLB in college as well in the 3-4 scheme. If we do some trading down and get an extra pick or two, we could see us go for a Merriman or Johnson in the early to mid part of the 1st round...I haven't done enough research on LBs in the 2nd - 3rd round to tell though.

Back
Top Bottom