League Discipline? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League Discipline?

A far better team in Miami a few years ago was smoked 40-0. Normal business.

If Miami goes 0-16 the league will discipline them by giving them no Sunday or Monday night prime time games.

You guys come up with some of the most strangest things to say about as a fan, I know I respect what you say but please can you please stay positive, it’s like y’all want the phins to be punished. So I guess that the league is going to look into the Steelers getting blowed out too? Some of you hypocrites on this site just open up threads that just defies logic and very bad job defending it, do you want the team to be successful or not that’s what the question is.

I mean the colts did it much more blatantly when Manning got hurt and they decided to suck for luck with a roster that was supposed to be a superbowl contender with manning. They actually had talent and lost games on purpose in my opinion.. We just straight up have no talent on this team especially on defense good lord. We have UDFA's starting on our Dline, Linebacker, and secondary.

I would love to see them screwed out of their precious Tua
I am against this 100%

You guys come up with some of the most strangest things to say about as a fan, I know I respect what you say but please can you please stay positive, it’s like y’all want the phins to be punished. So I guess that the league is going to look into the Steelers getting blowed out too? Some of you hypocrites on this site just open up threads that just defies logic and very bad job defending it, do you want the team to be successful or not that’s what the question is.

It has nothing to do with what I or anyone else want to have happen to the Fins. It is a legitimate question, one asked to me by other fans and one that has prompted some discussion, so I simply brought it to the site for further pontification. I have no idea why the question offends some of you so much, except that you must fear something like this could happen? That alone makes the question worthy of discussion.

Every fan wants the team to be successful. If you believe all a team needs is a premier QB to win and think Tua is that guy, I’m sure you love the tank. If you think it takes more than just a QB to win, you likely have serious concerns about the team’s ability to recover from the tank long term. For those who believe Tua being drafted means immediate success, Dan Marino says hello.

This is the NFL’s 100th season and to act like they aren’t noticing what Ross, Grier and Flores are doing in Miami is foolish. The Dolphins are one trade away from having only one truly good player left on this team. Once Minkah is gone, X is the only one left, and I fully expect him to follow suit with Minkah. I’m sure they will be replaced with talentless cuts off the street, as there is no other choice right now. This isn’t just a tank, this team has been fully and almost completely gutted. No other NFL team that I am aware of has ever gone so far to tank. That is why the league will notice, and I dare say, may actually take some action just to try and save face and make sure it doesn’t happen again. When there are no more home fans left in the stadium on game days, watch out.

I mean the colts did it much more blatantly when Manning got hurt and they decided to suck for luck with a roster that was supposed to be a superbowl contender with manning. They actually had talent and lost games on purpose in my opinion.. We just straight up have no talent on this team especially on defense good lord. We have UDFA's starting on our Dline, Linebacker, and secondary.

They did? I wasn’t aware they gutted their roster and traded away any player with value. The two situations are in no way comparable. Please back this claim up.

Back
Top Bottom