Leak's Arm Looking Good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leak's Arm Looking Good

That's what I heard from some people watching the spring practices. I have a really good feeling about this season! And I can't wait to see those throw back uni's.

BTW, rumor is that Tebow has been using the same workout regime that Crowder was on before the draft. I don't know how valid the rumor is, but he apparently looks like a MLB!

finswin56 said:
BTW, rumor is that Tebow has been using the same workout regime that Crowder was on before the draft. I don't know how valid the rumor is, but he apparently looks like a MLB!

I read an article awhile back that when he first reported to campus for the spring semester he became a total gym rat and beefed up to like 240 or 260 (I forget which) and Meyer had to step in and tone his workout down. How great is it gonna be to see him running over people on an option. Supposedly he has quite the reputation from HS of running over people just as often as he runs by/around them.

Motion said:
I read an article awhile back that when he first reported to campus for the spring semester he became a total gym rat and beefed up to like 240 or 260 (I forget which) and Meyer had to step in and tone his workout down. How great is it gonna be to see him running over people on an option. Supposedly he has quite the reputation from HS of running over people just as often as he runs by/around them.
It's pretty damn exciting. I just have to fight off the negative reminders of FSU's Dan Kendra. Mid 90's he was supposed to be the next great thing, similar size/speed as Teebow, and he ended up being a fullback or linebacker. But, that's just my guarded nature.

Back
Top Bottom