Leaner, Meaner Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leaner, Meaner Ricky

A great article.

I'm pumped up for this weekend's game! I've never been this excited over our Dolphins.

Ricky Williams is delivering the goods. Here's to hoping he continues to play as well as he has. Imagine if he finished with over 1900 yards. That'd be incredible.

Originally posted by Blitz
A great article.

I'm pumped up for this weekend's game! I've never been this excited over our Dolphins.

Ricky Williams is delivering the goods. Here's to hoping he continues to play as well as he has. Imagine if he finished with over 1900 yards. That'd be incredible.
I wouldn`t pop a woody to soon foolish man, Lions &colts are bottom feeders as far as defense goes and the jets are awfull too,hell the bills had their way with them quite easily.Even if little ricky has 150 yrds this week its still not much of an acomplishment.You beat
DETROIT!and the COLTS!and now little ricky is going to get 1500yrds?:lol: :lol: :lol:

little Ricky?? How much does Henry weigh? ;)

The Lions were supposed to have a good defense, and the Colts were supposed to be improved, and it is not our fault who is on our schedule.

The Pats are up on Oct. 6th, we will then know how our "little Ricky" is doing.

I mean really, BEEFALO? haha, more like crapalo. Anyway, Ricky is probably the hardest hitting, thickest back in the league. AND AGAIN, Detroit has a good run defense. So I expect Ricky to have at least 1500 yards this season. Could you really have the same expectations for some loser Henry. I severely doubt that.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
little Ricky?? How much does Henry weigh? ;)

The Lions were supposed to have a good defense, and the Colts were supposed to be improved, and it is not our fault who is on our schedule.

The Pats are up on Oct. 6th, we will then know how our "little Ricky" is doing.
The colts never have a good defense, as you know now ,and where did you hear the lions were SUPPOSED to have a good defense? Iwould really like to know.As far as "little" rick...Im talking about brains!

acutally beefablow, we dont want ricky to get 1500 yards. 1499 and that will be enough for me.

You must admit that the jills having a buffaboner over Travis Henry (who?) is MUCH funnier than the Phins thinking Ricky Williams will make 1500 yards.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
I mean really, BEEFALO? haha, more like crapalo. Anyway, Ricky is probably the hardest hitting, thickest back in the league. AND AGAIN, Detroit has a good run defense. So I expect Ricky to have at least 1500 yards this season. Could you really have the same expectations for some loser Henry. I severely doubt that.
If he stays healthy he should get close to that, with teams keying on Bledsoe and the pass he could have some really big games, take Denver for example, They saw the film of the viking game last week and we had no running game.(vikings have a REAL run defense) Why should they have to worry about the bills running game this week.They`ll probably concentrate on our passing game" big mistake"we have the players to run.We didn`t run last week cause we didn`t HAVE to . Henry could have a big game this week.Hey, I say the fish will win by twenty, they should anyway, run up the middle we did it with ease.If you guys can`t run on the jets this week then your not as good as you think, in fact you suck! and they`ll be some scale scratching in miami next week.

Originally posted by beefalow
The colts never have a good defense, as you know now ,and where did you hear the lions were SUPPOSED to have a good defense? Iwould really like to know.As far as "little" rick...Im talking about brains!

Just to crush any slim hope you had of being clever ...

RW is VERY bright, and if you take a look back at his HS, and college grades, SAT's ... and of course his wonderlic (which was higher than most Qb's .. and FAR exceeded other RB's ) --- you'd know that.

way to argue without facts -- typical Jills .....

Originally posted by beefalow
If he stays healthy he should get close to that, with teams keying on Bledsoe and the pass he could have some really big games, take Denver for example, They saw the film of the viking game last week and we had no running game.(vikings have a REAL run defense) Why should they have to worry about the bills running game this week.They`ll probably concentrate on our passing game" big mistake"we have the players to run.We didn`t run last week cause we didn`t HAVE to . Henry could have a big game this week.Hey, I say the fish will win by twenty, they should anyway, run up the middle we did it with ease.If you guys can`t run on the jets this week then your not as good as you think, in fact you suck! and they`ll be some scale scratching in miami next week.

Oh yeah, sure. Denver coaches only look at last weeks film. Dude, drop the pipe, crack is bad for you. Bledsoe will be Bledsoe, so he'll get the majority. Everybody saw what Henry could do week one, so they will stop the run and force you to pass, regardless. Henry is nobody, especially if you want to start comparing him to Ricky Williams. Next thing coming out your mouth is probably going to be how envious Edgerrin James is of Henry. Come on Homer, get off that high horse. Yeah your team is better than LAST year, but only by Bledsoe. Now you think you are going to run on Denver, that is freaking comedy my man. Expect Bledsoe to pass another 40 times, and I bet you he gets picked at least 3. You talk about Miami getting hyped about two games? Well, at least we were that close last year, that we only needed a piece or two to complete the puzzle. Now you guys think you got some 4th round RB, and Bledsoe, andf you're unbeatable. Guess what pal, your defense sucks. Buffalo defense is ranked 31, yes second to last, in points allowed by the defense. With Detroit right behind you knocking on the door. You guys allow on average, 38 points per game, where Miami is allowing a mere 16. Can't wait till we play you, we are gonna score 250 points. BUFFALO=LOSER!!!

:monkey: Bills, Jets, Pats

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Oh yeah, sure. Denver coaches only look at last weeks film. Dude, drop the pipe, crack is bad for you. Bledsoe will be Bledsoe, so he'll get the majority. Everybody saw what Henry could do week one, so they will stop the run and force you to pass, regardless. Henry is nobody, especially if you want to start comparing him to Ricky Williams. Next thing coming out your mouth is probably going to be how envious Edgerrin James is of Henry. Come on Homer, get off that high horse. Yeah your team is better than LAST year, but only by Bledsoe. Now you think you are going to run on Denver, that is freaking comedy my man. Expect Bledsoe to pass another 40 times, and I bet you he gets picked at least 3. You talk about Miami getting hyped about two games? Well, at least we were that close last year, that we only needed a piece or two to complete the puzzle. Now you guys think you got some 4th round RB, and Bledsoe, andf you're unbeatable. Guess what pal, your defense sucks. Buffalo defense is ranked 31, yes second to last, in points allowed by the defense. With Detroit right behind you knocking on the door. You guys allow on average, 38 points per game, where Miami is allowing a mere 16. Can't wait till we play you, we are gonna score 250 points. BUFFALO=LOSER!!!

:monkey: Bills, Jets, Pats
Relax gilligan, where in my post am I comparing Henry to little ricky!"Unbeatable" where did I say that!Did I say our defense is good, no!Take a pill,I said henry might have a good game against denver,Thats it and you have a freakin heart attack!Am I talking to a bag of nails HERE!If we have to pass 40 + so be it if we can run ,fine, its going to be a tough game and we probably won`t win in Denver away teams rarely do. Your season begins the last five games of the season anyway. I bet you loose all five, because we all know when the going gets tough in fishland you guys crumble like dry up leaves.0-5 last 5 games!You heard it hear first! 8-8

Travis Henry is the real deal. Anyone with half a brain who watched that Buffalo-Jets game has to admit it. Is he on plane with Ricky and Edge? No. But he certainly has the potential to be. MarinoFan, being a Dolphins fan, you should know about late round draft picks becoming awesome players in the NFL. I hope that Denver stacks the line and makes Bledsoe throw 70 times (he's on my fantasy team). But overall you have to admit with those receivers, Bledsoe and a quality back the Bills could quickly become the Colts od the AFC East.

You only wish crapalo, sweet dreams. By the way, you said Henry would have 1500 yards, shyea right

You all play a horrible Jets defense, and a very ordinary Vikes defense, and you are suddenly this offensive powerhouse? Neither of those teams have half the secondary Miami or New England(the 2 contendenders in the AFC East) have. Once you play a team with a good defense, watch Bledsoe come back down to where he was before he got traded......

The Bills offense has been improved a lot, but it isn't near being an offensive powerhouse. Bledsoe was excellent against the below average Vikes, but then again Ricky was great against two below average defenses.

Back
Top Bottom