LEAST favorite all time phin players... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LEAST favorite all time phin players...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
heres a spin on capt dick's fav player post...damn, i could name a few hundred: but give me your top(or more correctly, bottom) three:
1. sammie smith- hang on to the ball you addict(and dealer)!!! got what we deserved for drafting an ex-nole(no disrespect to minor)

2. john bosa- remember that 1st round BUST???possibly the biggest dissapointment in phins history

3. jackie shipp- didnt want to come here(i guess thats understandable: sun, fun, mgmt treats you right and great tradition. who would want to play here?) when he finally got here, he SUCKED big time!!!!

honorable mention: yatil green- so much wasted potential

Someone mentioned him as a favorite, but here goes.......J.B.Brown.He just seemed to get burned too much for me.JJJ comes to mind as well.Many people spoke highly of him for a while,but I just never saw anything special.

1. Cliff Odom - Shula should have a player who was not over the hill by 2 years behind the always injured Offerdahl
  2. Eric Kumerow- ultimate tweener failure
  3. Don McNeal - another #1 pick that never lived up and missed that damn tackle ag. Riggins
    [/list=1]

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
heres a spin on capt dick's fav player post...damn, i could name a few hundred: but give me your top(or more correctly, bottom) three:
1. sammie smith- hang on to the ball you addict(and dealer)!!! got what we deserved for drafting an ex-nole(no disrespect to minor)

2. john bosa- remember that 1st round BUST???possibly the biggest dissapointment in phins history

3. jackie shipp- didnt want to come here(i guess thats understandable: sun, fun, mgmt treats you right and great tradition. who would want to play here?) when he finally got here, he SUCKED big time!!!!

I wasn't a big Jim Kiick fan - all he cared about was the money, B- Cox was useless except as a bouncer, Pete Johnson wasn't worth a roster spot, B - Malone vanished, as did S - Towel, Hugh Green was a great LB untill he signed with Miami, the Blackwood brothers--don't miss them, along with the players posted in the quote.. Marino1983 :p

Cecil the deisel belongs on the list. Brian Cox was mostly good for penalties and was easy too taunt offsides. He killed us in alot of games. I remember reading in the Dolphin Digest about Yatil Green, he was an amazing runner, blinding speed but no hands or just always injured. Just never could contribute anything. So many, I would have too see some old rosters too refresh my bad memories of major disappointments. Anyway, best too look ahead and be optomistic. :rolleyes:

hum?

in the last 10 years, my top are...

#1 - S Calvin Jackson....He was slow as hell and always late on plays...

#2 - CB J.B Brown... Burn Burn Burn!!!

#3 - RB John Avery...just because we could have had a much better player than him!!!

Sammy Smith. I remember being somewhat excited when we drafted him, but I don't remember him doing anything as a Dolphin

It is not Yatils fault his knees are made of glass. I wouldn't list him as a least liked. Just a damn shame.

Thats why his nickname was "Just Burnt" Brown. :D :D :D

RB Cecil Collins (Psycho!)
DT Demetrius Underwood (Psycho!)
OG Eddie Blake (Waste)

Too Fast For Me

Originally posted by va dolfan
Can I add just about every RB we had during the Marino era?

I was going to say the exact same thing. I guess I was just a little too slow. :lol: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom