Leave The Dolphins Alone,let The Dolphins Tank In Peace | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leave The Dolphins Alone,let The Dolphins Tank In Peace

You arent capable of thinking are you? I was gonna try explaining it you even though i really didnt think it was too hard a concept to grasp. Unfortunately i decided its a waste of time since i left my crayons and finger puppets at home
Oh please. That is all you can come up with? That is quite sad.
Your "concept" of randomly looking at a GM who is trying to save his job after 5 years and comparing his last hooray to a GM who for the first time is in charge by himself is simplistic and lacks any and all realistic foundations.

Obviously you didn't get my absolute ridiculous comparison between Flores being a 1st time headcoach and Shula's last year. Because if you would have gotten it you'd see how utterly stupid your reasoning was. But then again: it was probably too complicated for you.

Oh please. That is all you can come up with? That is quite sad.
Your "concept" of randomly looking at a GM who is trying to save his job after 5 years and comparing his last hooray to a GM who for the first time is in charge by himself is simplistic and lacks any and all realistic foundations.

Obviously you didn't get my absolute ridiculous comparison between Flores being a 1st time headcoach and Shula's last year. Because if you would have gotten it you'd see how utterly stupid your reasoning was. But then again: it was probably too complicated for you.

yes, the best i can come up with is that you arent intellectually capable of having a conversation due to your emotional attachments and your lack of cognitive ability. sorry, its simplistic but its true.

Fitzpatrick's career record of 50-75 isnt "tanking" the first overall pick out of my eye. Quite the opposite. We just need a version of his 2016 (his last full year as a starter) season to get us to the promise land.
I am not saying that Fitzpatrick will lead us to the promised land. It will be entertaining that's for sure. But getting Fitzpatrick is dimming the hopes of a tank job (considering there was never such thing as a tank job in the planning).
And getting Fitzpatrick increases the likely hood that we will target a QB with our first pick this year which will make a "tank job" completely obsolete.

yes, the best i can come up with is that you arent intellectually capable of having a conversation due to your emotional attachments and your lack of cognitive ability. sorry, its simplistic but its true.
Says the one with this post:
You arent capable of thinking are you? I was gonna try explaining it you even though i really didnt think it was too hard a concept to grasp. Unfortunately i decided its a waste of time since i left my crayons and finger puppets at home

:lol:

Have a wonderful day. :pbj:

The Dolphins aren’t tanking in 2019. We’re just going to be bad.

It’s not ideal, but QB acquisition is still possible with Haskins, Lock, or a major trade up next year.

It will also make this season much more fun to watch.

I am not saying that Fitzpatrick will lead us to the promised land. It will be entertaining that's for sure. But getting Fitzpatrick is dimming the hopes of a tank job (considering there was never such thing as a tank job in the planning).
And getting Fitzpatrick increases the likely hood that we will target a QB with our first pick this year which will make a "tank job" completely obsolete.
They didnt gut the oline this offseason to turn around and draft a QB.

We aren't. We are gonna draft them with picks that you think are going to a QB. Or dline or linebacker or one of the many other holes we have on this team.

I wouldn't be so sure.

You can make a case for sitting any QB not named Murray for their first year.

I feel like that's the direction this FO is headed, depending of course on how the first 12 draft picks unfold.

I wouldn't be so sure.

You can make a case for sitting any QB not named Murray for their first year.

I feel like that's the direction this FO is headed, depending of course on how the first 12 draft picks unfold.

Yeah I get sitting a QB but why pick one in a lackluster QB year that needs to sit. We have a whole lot of holes to fill and next year will have better prospects. I dont want to draft a QB in the first round in which its probably better for him to sit a year. Yeah I know Mahomes sat for a year. I know Rodgers sat for 4 years. They had different situations. They had legit QBs in front of them. We would be sitting one because he needs to sit.

Use the picks to get this Oline ready for a good prospect next year. Instead of getting a lackluster QB then building the line.

How else are we gonna do it? We aren't building a quality oline at this stage of free agency. They have made it pretty clear that winning in 2019 is not the highest of priorities or they would have kept James and Sitton. We arent finding a equal or better replacement for either in free agency. They aren't willing to pay the cash.

They are buying draft picks by paying the salary cap of our better players to get picks in 2020. Its pretty obvious. They have the future in mind. They know whats coming in 2019.

The Dolphins aren’t tanking in 2019. We’re just going to be bad.

It’s not ideal, but QB acquisition is still possible with Haskins, Lock, or a major trade up next year.

It will also make this season much more fun to watch.
I'm not a fan of either Haskins or Lock, but just so you know, most recent rumors are that the Washington Redskins will trade up to #3 overall to get Duane Haskins, because they feel they need to get ahead of the Giants to get him.

Lol. The split between fans on this board is a reflection of the disorder within this FO. Has Grier ever implied the Dolphins are tanking? Flores? As far as I know, the only one implying how the team’s direction was shifting was Ross, who has no more football acumen than any of the many fans frequenting this site.

Fans are now being divided because what Ross implied was going to happen is now being contradicted by some of Grier’s moves. In truth NO ONE REALLY KNOWS what the plan is but Grier and whoever he has shared it with in the organization. If you are banking on tanking for a specific player, you may well be setting yourself up for disappointment. The same goes for those who believe this team could be a winner this season.

While I believe the new staff should be given a chance, there is no reason to ignore history or individual moves and not be vocal with approval or dismay with any one move. Ross did not select a GM with a clean slate here, and that leaves plenty of legitimate room for criticism. Why pretend otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom