Lebron Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron Dolphins

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/11/first-look-nike-lebron-x-dolphins/

I know most of you guys have no style..but I willl post them anyway.

NikeLeBronXDolphins-1.jpg

Love them. It's hard finding shoes that will match the gear so I think I will pick these up when they come out.

I'm sorry, I have more important things to spend money on than a pair of shoes.

I will never know why people are obsessed with shoes. It is probably one of the dumbest things to spend big money on, up there with cable television and tire rims.

I will never know why people are obsessed with shoes. It is probably one of the dumbest things to spend big money on, up there with cable television and tire rims.
$180 isn't big money for everyone. To answer bold apparently not every one thinks/likes what you do.

lolwut?

You dont have to buy them to appreciate them...I like expensive cars that I can never afford but when someone shows me one, I am not like its Ugly to try and pretend that I dont like them.

Not everything that is aqua orange and white looks good. Those shoes are one of the ugliest I've seen from the Lebron brand. But Lebron has a ton of ugly shoes, he models them on facebook like every other day.

Not everything that is aqua orange and white looks good. Those shoes are one of the ugliest I've seen from the Lebron brand. But Lebron has a ton of ugly shoes, he models them on facebook like every other day.

Very true, to be honest most of our team gear is UGLY, I really like the aqua on these shoes...and the white is very true to our uniform white as well..

Nice!

Will look good next to my Hurricane Lebron's

Dems fightin' words...

lol

Back
Top Bottom