LeBron for TE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron for TE?

TrojanFin

Make It Rain!
Reaction score
Just saw an article on the front page that said due to the lockout... he might be interested in playing football. Seems like a lot of successful TE's started out as basketball players. It'd be worth a try considering how our season is going and keep the guy in Miami. Thoughts?

Why the **** not?? Probably better than ****ing Mastrud's scrub ***

No thanks. I'm not doubting his ability, he's played football as a receiver before in high school and I'm sure he has the physical tools to be a tight end in the NFL, but he's a Miami Heat and while that might not mean anything to more than half this board, the Heat are far more relevant than the Dolphins and we need Lebron to stay healthy to bring a championship to the city of Miami since it doesn't look like the Dolphins will be bringing any, any time soon, as per the past 39 years now.

No thanks. I'm not doubting his ability, he's played football as a receiver before in high school and I'm sure he has the physical tools to be a tight end in the NFL, but he's a Miami Heat and while that might not mean anything to more than half this board, the Heat are far more relevant than the Dolphins and we need Lebron to stay healthy to bring a championship to the city of Miami since it doesn't look like the Dolphins will be bringing any, any time soon, as per the past 39 years now.

I'm a Heat fan too, but if he's going to do it anyway, which I highly highly highly highly highly doubt, I'd rather it be with the Dolphins.

Would be ****ing awesome. He's a monster. 6'8 270 all muscle. Insane vertical ability, fast as hell. Be an all-pro no doubt.

He played played football at SVSM high school until his jr year I believe. He was a dominant WR, but then again it was high school football.

[video=youtube;cdMPNIgeuoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMPNIgeuoQ[/video]

Imagine if LeBron got hurt playing in the NFL. There would be anarchy in the streets.

He's too big of a commodity to risk playing in the NFL.

He played played football at SVSM high school until his jr year I believe. He was a dominant WR, but then again it was high school football.

[video=youtube;cdMPNIgeuoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMPNIgeuoQ[/video]
He was an all-state WR in Ohio when he was a Sophomore!

I'm a Heat fan too, but if he's going to do it anyway, which I highly highly highly highly highly doubt, I'd rather it be with the Dolphins.
Are you freaking kidding me? Have you see our medical staff and strength and conditioning staff? Our players are always out of shape and falling apart when playing against another team. Not to mention he would have to help with blocking with Colombo starting. Stay the **** away from the Dolphins Lebron, you will set your career in danger.

Too bad the seasons delayed. Never looked forward to BB so much in my life. Say what you want about the Heat but they were fun to watch last year and getting to the finals almost made up for the Dolphins crap out at the end.

Too bad the seasons delayed. Never looked forward to BB so much in my life. Say what you want about the Heat but they were fun to watch last year and getting to the finals almost made up for the Dolphins crap out at the end.

Yea its even more dire now. These dolphins blowing from the get go, and now a delayed Bball season sucks. At least the Dolphins looked relevant last year and then the heat made up for the fallout. I think its more a joke than a serious option, but man I'd be pissed if he went to the Cowboys or something and left us hanging (Who would want to join the 0-4 team anyway, and with our staff we play him at long snapper). I think he'd be a great mismatch though, of course we would have to get him the ball which we probably couldn't do anyway.

sothenlebronsaidjordanpippen-1.jpg

I don't think he'd just be able to come in and start, it's not that easy, even if he's an athletic freak. He'd probably go back up Witten in Dallas.

I don't think he'd just be able to come in and start, it's not that easy, even if he's an athletic freak. He'd probably go back up Witten in Dallas.

Amazing athlete. What a cut in pay. Now he makes 20 - 25 mil a year. What's a back up tight end make ? Remember those full court passes from Wade ? That stuff was sick.

Back
Top Bottom