LeBron James is a Dolphin fan! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James is a Dolphin fan!

well its nice that he wore our colors but he is a cowboys fan according to himself.

That prick is a Cowboys fan and you can bet your ass he'd show up in a Cowboys hat at Sunlife should they play our Fins.
He did it in Cleveland and it caused an uproar.

Edit: Just watched the video, had to download ****ing instagram just for it. But how is he a Dolphins fan? I didn't see any logo. Just the colors.

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

Shifty, it wasn't even a Dolphins jersey or any official paraphernalia. It was a blue/green LJ shirt.
I'm surprised his head can fit in any door frame.

He's allowed to root for whoever he wants. Not really an issue. He is the king though, gotta love him lol

Glad to hear he roots for the Cowgirls..., thought I was going to have to switch NFL teams.

electrolyte

Nothing personal friend. It's just that LJ is not even close to a Dolfan.
He's an egomaniac who only tries to accentuate himself as a humanitarian through the media. He's actually one of the worst people in all of sports.

Now, Go Fins.

That prick is a Cowboys fan and you can bet your ass he'd show up in a Cowboys hat at Sunlife should they play our Fins.
He did it in Cleveland and it caused an uproar.

I recall LBJ wearing a yankees hat in Cleveland... Could be worse; he could be a gNats, marlins, mess or phillies fan.

I'm glad that LBJ is not a phins fan. Since Tony & Bill left, there are no reasons not to absolutely love the phins.

He's an egomaniac who only tries to accentuate himself as a humanitarian through the media. He's actually one of the worst people in all of sports.

Now, Go Fins.

Good to see someone is drinking the hatorade by the gallons today.

Now, Go Fins.

You sir, are my hero.

Bosh IMO is the only one of the nWo wannabees that isn't a complete & total tool.

Back
Top Bottom