Lebron Ship Jumping Again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron Ship Jumping Again

Curry is going to start breaking down. He’s just too small. Don’t assume Lonzo won’t improve simply because his dad annoys you. I’m not betting against the Lakers next year.

Of course he can improve but his best asset is he is a good passer. LeBron is gonna be the primary ball handler and they just signed Rondo. Unless he develops a jump shot hes got 2 years before hes gonna be great

Curry is going to start breaking down. He’s just too small. Don’t assume Lonzo won’t improve simply because his dad annoys you. I’m not betting against the Lakers next year.

Even if he breaks down the Warriors have 4 other All Stars. I don't see why he would break down so soon, he's a shooter not a take it to the hoop kind of player so less chance for injury as he doesn't have to deal with constant contact by the larger players. Also at 6'3 190 he's about average in size for his position.

Even if he breaks down the Warriors have 4 other All Stars. I don't see why he would break down so soon, he's a shooter not a take it to the hoop kind of player so less chance for injury as he doesn't have to deal with constant contact by the larger players. Also at 6'3 190 he's about average in size for his position.

Yet he seems to still get hurt every year.

I am just not understanding what LA is doing.

I love the idea as the team is composed of lanky, hard nosed defenders . . . .but these dudes can’t shoot lol.

And as much as I like the hard nosed mentality, 3 beats 2 every time . . . .just how it is and how the game is now structured.

Right now, I would not take LA over Golden State, Houston, Utah, San Antonio, OKC or Portland . . . .and not certain I would take them over New Orleans or Minnesota either.

This ain’t the east.

I love how his rivals are on the same team now. That locker room will be funny

I'm sure melo follows and why not Wade. They always wanted to play together

Back
Top Bottom