LeBron to opt out of contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron to opt out of contract

News? even I knew this would happen lol and I wouldn't care if Lebron was playing in my backgarden

His opting out was no surprise to anyone. However, he did say he was going to meet with Wade, Bosh, and the team before announcing any decision, which I do not believe he did. Not sure what to read into that.

No surprise

Now he can sign a new 5 year deal with Miami. Expect the other two to do the same so we can free up money for a few good players.

I don't know. He has the championships so that is no longer the driving factor.
It's absolutely the driving factor. You play professional sports to win championships. I just don't see LeBron leaving one of the best run organizations in the league for any other team.

It's absolutely the driving factor. You play professional sports to win championships. I just don't see LeBron leaving one of the best run organizations in the league for any other team.

My mistake. Of course it plays a factor. I guess my problem is I am not a LeBron fan. So I can see him bailing for money since he already has a championship.

Wade has already opted out. Bosh will opt out as well.

Why would Wade opt out?

And cue Bayless, Stephen A., and Broussard making **** up and hearing from "sources" that LeBron is leaning towards leaving.

Back
Top Bottom