LeBron to opt out of contract | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron to opt out of contract

The Big 3 would hate Melo after about two games because his ball-hogging would scar their egos.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No way. They are all friends, with James being one for 13 years, with both saying that they want to play together. I picked James coming here wit Bosh 4 years ago because of friendship and winning rings. It will not surprise at all if the same thing happens with Melo.

Remember 4 years ago, when many said that Wade and James would not work out together? What are they saying now?

Rather have a reliable point guard but Melo replacing Shane or Rashard Lewis at starting forward would be fun to watch even if he is a ball hog. James wont have to score every point for the Heat to win.

The Big 3 would hate Melo after about two games because his ball-hogging would scar their egos.

The Spurs took care of that unfortunately. Melo is the guy that will have to check his ego at the door.
That and quickly learn how to play some defense :up:

The Spurs took care of that unfortunately. Melo is the guy that will have to check his ego at the door.
That and quickly learn how to play some defense :up:

Good luck with that. Like I said, good riddance. It will take the Knicks a couple of years to recover from the Melo trade. Truthfully, they will probably just jump into another fire as soon as possible and doom any chance of future success.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I hear ya and he's not my first choice but then again if he comes to Miami he'll have no notion that he's top dog.

As someone who hasn't really followed the NBA in several years, it is kind of funny seeing all the people who have bashed the **** out of LeBron over these years suddenly putting his dick squarely in their mouths at the thought of him playing for their teams. :lol:

LeCramp, traitor, overrated, loser . . . . . oh wait he's a free agent . .

hDDD1AF03-1.jpg

Always thought that all the venom heaped on LeBron because he finally said "enough is enough" in leaving Cleveland was disingenuously ridiculous especially with all the "fans" rooting for OKC in that finals series. It was awful for LeBron not to resign a 2nd time after seeing no improvement "abandoning" the Cavs and their miserable owner, yet no one was pointing out that the team he was facing actually was stolen away from a huge and avid Supersonic fan-base spanning Olympia up to Vancouver.

Yeah, it was just awful for a player to abandon a team that gave him no support but OTOH, it was perfectly fine for a team to abandon a region chock full of faithful fans, right?

As someone who hasn't really followed the NBA in several years, it is kind of funny seeing all the people who have bashed the **** out of LeBron over these years suddenly putting his dick squarely in their mouths at the thought of him playing for their teams. :lol:

That's what winning champions and being the best basketball player in the world will do. I never understood the hatred towards James, he was just going to the best situation to give him a chance to win rings. More power to him.

Since James wants a max contract now, how does that effect Wade and Bosh as well as any other potential new additions to the Heat?

Since James wants a max contract now, how does that effect Wade and Bosh as well as any other potential new additions to the Heat?

Meh, I don't trust media much in regards to the Big 3 at this point. They are in "manufacture a story" mode.

We'll know soon enough. Either way, Lebron under contract is the #1 priority . . . I'll trust Pat Riley to make the rest of it all come together.

Back
Top Bottom