Lebron to return to Cavaliers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron to return to Cavaliers

Dan Gilbert is a piece of **** and does not deserve this.

More than what it means for the CAVS I wonder what it does for the Heat in terms of recruiting new talent. Certainly Bosh is gone. But playing with LBJ was the draw. Hell right now the Heat only have two players under contract. What a mess. Lean years ahead for Miami

Anyone know how Cleveland is sitting in cap space? Maybe it's the next landing spot for free agents? I mean Gilbert saw what happened in Miami. He might give LeBron the freedom to attract other talent and actually listen when he wants a certain player. You never know.

Good news for folks in Miami....they will be able to afford Heat tickets now. I used to be able to buy Denver Bronco tickets easily...now the cheapest ticket to the Phins at Denver game in November is about $135 bucks for a nose bleed seat. F That.

I wonder how those fans who renewed season tickets early for next season feel right about now?

I know it sucks for Miami fans, but I really like Lebron going back to Cleveland. Not only do I get to like the Heat again, I get to see Lebron build up a team by himself. Of course any time my Bulls face him he can go to hell.

I wonder how those fans who renewed season tickets early for next season feel right about now?

I dunno, but no more taxing on tickets though. I'll be able to hit downtown Miami and attend a few HEAT games now w/o feeling like I'm spending the rent money.

I'm glad he went back to Cleveland.

:idk: Feels right.

Welp, I guess he's a better guy than me, because I'd be DAMNED if I would go back and work for
a boss that posted that sort of letter about me, not to mention for the fans that talked all sorts of
****, burned my jersey, said all sorts of hateful things......lol. Just wow. I don't have that much
forgivness in me.

Welp, I guess he's a better guy than me, because I'd be DAMNED if I would go back and work for
a boss that posted that sort of letter about me, not to mention for the fans that talked all sorts of
****, burned my jersey, said all sorts of hateful things......lol. Just wow. I don't have that much
forgivness in me.

Yea there is no way I could return . . . sure it looks good on him and I understand this could one day be a "billion dollar decision" if it all works out for him . . . but you just made the owner so much money and you probably are going to a team that doesn't have the horse to win a championship anytime soon, hell they may never win that championship.

I guess it was a mature decision, but yea, I was never going back while that guy was the owner.

Yea there is no way I could return . . . sure it looks good on him and I understand this could one day be a "billion dollar decision" if it all works out for him . . . but you just made the owner so much money and you probably are going to a team that doesn't have the horse to win a championship anytime soon, hell they may never win that championship.

I guess it was a mature decision, but yea, I was never going back while that guy was the owner.
I don't think it looks good on him at all, honestly. I don't have a horse in the race, I'm a life long Golden State fan,
but I just don't see how you can possess self respect as a man, and go back to a dude that wrote that letter
openly showing absolute contempt, hatred, and revealing himself as a laughable idiot. I re read
that letter just the other day and was still taken aback as to the shocking stupidity of it.

IMO he loves Cleveland more then he hates Gilbert (who is an asshat) If he wants to try and bring his hometown a title best of luck, but it wouldn't shock me if he's won his last title given the proven idocracy of that franchise.

I don't think it looks good on him at all, honestly. I don't have a horse in the race, I'm a life long Golden State fan,
but I just don't see how you can possess self respect as a man, and go back to a dude that wrote that letter
openly showing absolute contempt, hatred, and revealing himself as a laughable idiot. I re read
that letter just the other day and was still taken aback as to the shocking stupidity of it.

LeBron suffers from Battered Wife Syndrome. Who would think it? :idk: The worst owner in the league as well as the biggest asshole who goes thru GMs and Coaches who get him the first picks but aside from LeBron, are either worthless or if not, like Irving, actually has spent more time injured than Wade the last 2years. And don't forget that the only reason the Cavs ever won is because of them getting him with yet another first pick (and then using him as a cash cow by surrounding him with crap). Now whenever I see that old Farah Fawcett Battered wife movie, I guess I'll automatically be thinking about LeBron.

The guy is a clown, but so are half the owners in professional sports.

I think it was more of a practical decision than anything else. As much as he wants to tout family and home I don't think he'd be going anywhere if Wade was playing anywhere near 2011 form. Hes going to a team with a ridiculous bounty of young talent, and if they can turn some of that talent into Kevin Love then it only gets better. Even without Love he has a couple guys that can rebound the ball, a couple that can score, and at least one that can play perimeter defense. In Miami he had to be the best player in all those areas for the team to have a chance to win.

Back
Top Bottom