Lebron to return to Cavaliers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron to return to Cavaliers

BsSzBR9CYAADctW-1.jpg

lmao at all the used to be so arrogant and bandwagon heat fans. have fun

Don't see any bandwagon fans here, and 4 Finals and 2 Championships back to back, we had a BLAST, and Riley will have Miami back in contention sooner then most people think, but it's cute seeing the other teams think this is any sort of failure :)

I have no horse in this. But I think LeBron did a great thing.

Damn the owner. LeBron can matter in his backyard of Ohio. He merc out his services to Miami, and was taught how to become a Champion. But with the lack of talent exposed in the finals...reality set in.

But its ironic that his last game in Miami, was booed and people left early. That will be the what the fans of The Heat will be remembered for.

I have no horse in this. But I think LeBron did a great thing.

Damn the owner. LeBron can matter in his backyard of Ohio. He merc out his services to Miami, and was taught how to become a Champion. But with the lack of talent exposed in the finals...reality set in.

But its ironic that his last game in Miami, was booed and people left early. That will be the what the fans of The Heat will be remembered for.

So, Miami fans supposedly booed LeBron......They didn't, but lets just go with that theory. His "Backyard" fans burned his jersey in the streets,
manufactured urinal cakes with his face on them, and villified him to this day. The letter the owner wrote was on the website less than a week
ago.

****. That. Noise.

I don't understand how one could respect one's self as a man and go back to that.
BTW, speaking of lack of talent, how many years was he in Cleveland with LESS
talent that he had in Miami?

I don't have a problem with him leaving. Of course I'd still rather have LeBron on the team, but he fulfilled his contract. He's free to go wherever he wants. The only problem I have is that he went back to that owner. He displayed that hateful letter for four years on the website. A letter that made LeBron sound like property at best or a runaway slave. Take your pick.

He talks about being a role model, leader etc. and this is what he does? It's shameful and embarrassing.

James only signed a 2 year deal, and can opt out next year if Gilbert does not behave himself.

James only signed a 2 year deal, and can opt out next year if Gilbert does not behave himself.

Lebron is playing with fire and I hope he truly means what he says when he says he wants to bring a title home to Cleveland. He's truthfully put himself in a position to be a Cleveland Cav "lifer" with that letter he wrote . . . so in theory, leaving Cleveland anytime soon would be worse than his original departure in 2010. The contract, tho, is a smart move by Lebron as he is definitely a guy who doesn't need the luxury of a long term deal to have long term security . . . he's a guy a franchise will do what it takes to get him on the team and will pay him the max to do it. However, if Cleveland flops this year (which I don't think people realize is entirely possible) . . . they could play this into Lebron finding his way to NY (Stoudemire and Bargnani contract off the books) to join up with Melo and Phil Jackson in one years time.

I'm sure the "Lebron brand" could easily find a way to spin it if things go downhill this year in Cleveland. Not saying that will happen, but you'd be foolish to think it's not a possibility or something that hasn't been discussed, even if only in halfhearted conversations.

Lebron is playing with fire and I hope he truly means what he says when he says he wants to bring a title home to Cleveland. He's truthfully put himself in a position to be a Cleveland Cav "lifer" with that letter he wrote . . . so in theory, leaving Cleveland anytime soon would be worse than his original departure in 2010. The contract, tho, is a smart move by Lebron as he is definitely a guy who doesn't need the luxury of a long term deal to have long term security . . . he's a guy a franchise will do what it takes to get him on the team and will pay him the max to do it. However, if Cleveland flops this year (which I don't think people realize is entirely possible) . . . they could play this into Lebron finding his way to NY (Stoudemire and Bargnani contract off the books) to join up with Melo and Phil Jackson in one years time.

I'm sure the "Lebron brand" could easily find a way to spin it if things go downhill this year in Cleveland. Not saying that will happen, but you'd be foolish to think it's not a possibility or something that hasn't been discussed, even if only in halfhearted conversations.

He is also looking at the new NBA TV deal coming up for 2016, when the cap is expected to see a big increase. Never, in any sport, have I seen someone who is almost an owner, GM, and player/coach, calling all the shots.

IT's not a question of anyone behaving.

Gilbert revealed his true character and feelings about LeBron,
and LeBron is pretty much saying..."Meh, that's ok".

I couldn't do that and respect myself. He can, I suppose,
so, that's on him but I absolutely don't understand it.

IT's not a question of anyone behaving.

Gilbert revealed his true character and feelings about LeBron,
and LeBron is pretty much saying..."Meh, that's ok".

I couldn't do that and respect myself. He can, I suppose,
so, that's on him but I absolutely don't understand it.

LeBron is showing he is the bigger man by putting aside differences to play for his home town once again. To me that shows huge character growth and makes Gilbert look even more like and asshole.

Maybe but another reason for the move was all his handlers and sidekicks are from Cleveland. Most have been commuting to Miami for 4 years. Up there they basically run the show and some even get jobs with the team. Miami's management certainly bent to make James happy but were too professional to kiss the azzs of his entourage.
The difference in the two franchises is light years.
Both the coach and owner in Miami have thanks James for his effort and wished him well. Most Miami fans feel the same way. i know I do ... except when they play Miami.
Contrast that with the prick owner in Cleveland and how those fans reacted when he left.

Back
Top Bottom