LeBron to the Knicks..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron to the Knicks.....

You mean to tell me that Lebron's contract is only 3 years long??

I mean, coming out he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. And he was only given a three year deal?? Or is it some kind of opt-out clause??

Muck said:
You mean to tell me that Lebron's contract is only 3 years long??

I mean, coming out he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. And he was only given a three year deal?? Or is it some kind of opt-out clause??

its the standard rookie deal

Really??. Just seems kinda out-of-character for the pay-thru-the-nose NBA. The #1 overall pick can only sign a 3-year, $12.96 million deal. There are 4th and 5th year options and qualifiers though.

Hey, at least they got one thing right.

Muck said:
Really??. Just seems kinda out-of-character for the pay-thru-the-nose NBA. The #1 overall pick can only sign a 3-year, $12.96 million deal. There are 4th and 5th year options and qualifiers though.

Hey, at least they got one thing right.

Yup, and I believe Melo signed a similar deal(not like he's gonna be a max player though). The reason for this is to get his big, max contract sooner rather than later.

I can't wait to see LBJ hit the market. I'm sure he's another guy who is all about the money, because it just fits his personality.

I cant see tha Cavs letting go James, because they need him inorder to sell tickets. They also need him because he wins games for them and they really dont have anybody else that can do that for them.

Back
Top Bottom