Ledbetter is on the Non-football Injury List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ledbetter is on the Non-football Injury List

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
A number of folks including me thought he was waived and not to be seen again. It turns out he had a non-football injury, made it through waivers and is on their list. Being on that list allows the Dolphins to keep him around and he does not count toward a roster spot. Glad to know the Dolphins still like him.

Glad they kept him on the roster but think he has many challenges ahead to make it out of camp on the 53 man roster. If eligible the PS may be his ceiling given our additions along the DL.

Glad they kept him on the roster but think he has many challenges ahead to make it out of camp on the 53 man roster. If eligible the PS may be his ceiling given our additions along the DL.
I wouldn't under-estimate him. He is rock solid in setting the edge. He and Strow could be bookends. The degree of injury will be the issue.

Seems to be a mystery what exactly happened to him..

I thought he did something stupid- ar first.

Seems to be a mystery what exactly happened to him..

I thought he did something stupid- ar first.
He is listed as having an ankle injury (non-football). That is tied to the original reason he went on IR last year.

I vaguely recall him from last season. Rotational guy? Took some of Charles Harris reps away?

Ledbetter was thought highly enough to be the Starting RDE on opening day last season. Miami likes him. Injury is the problem and hope he can pick up where he left off, before his injury issues.

Ledbetter was thought highly enough to be the Starting RDE on opening day last season. Miami likes him. Injury is the problem and hope he can pick up where he left off, before his injury issues.

Right. Kid was an excellent high value UDFA.

Definitely needs to get the Led out. Now!

Way more comp Y2.

Back
Top Bottom