Ledbetter to IR, Carradine Back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ledbetter to IR, Carradine Back?

Glad to see tank back but really sucks at the cost of injury to led.

Tank did pretty good in preseason so no surprise he's back. Orchard I'd like to see. Was our best pass rusher in preseason and last week we had no pass rush at all so why not bring him back?

This is the beginning of it. Minor injuries lead to IR so we can stash these players on the 90 man roster come offseason. It’s really a win-win for teams with no hope. Let’s see if we can uncover some more acorns with guys off the street. Maybe one or two of them will be the hero’s of our Super Bowl fun in five years

29 year old journeyman on a tanking/rebuilding roster.

Yay.

I was one of the few happy when we released him.

29 year old journeyman on a tanking/rebuilding roster.

Yay.

I was one of the few happy when we released him.

i personally want to win at least 1 game this year. Without pass rush and oline, it might not happen.

So do we have any depth at DL? In our 3-4 look, we have Wilkins, Godchaux, and Jenkins.... and.....?

Julie'n Davenport T, Miami Dolphins

The Miami Herald reports Dolphins RT Julie'n Davenport (knee) could be placed on injured reserve.

Acquired in the Laremy Tunsil deal, Davenport played all 49 snaps in the Dolphins' humiliating Week 1 loss. It appears he was injured in Thursday's practice. Per reporter Armando Salguero, Davenport would be a candidate for return if he ends up on injured reserve, so it sounds like he has avoided something major like a torn ACL.

Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter

Sep 12, 2019, 7:06 PM ET

And they're starting to fall like flies now. Time to bring Sterup back and start him at LT and move Davis to RT and just leave him there.

And they're starting to fall like flies now. Time to bring Sterup back and start him at LT and move Davis to RT and just leave him there.
Exactly. We'd actually be a pretty decent run-blocking team that way, I would hope.

Back
Top Bottom