Lee County Dolphin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee County Dolphin Fans

TheDon74

42.7% of all statistics are made up
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many more Dolfans are from Lee County in here? I have lived in Fort Myers/The Cape my whole life (34yrs) and am a lifetime Phins fan.

List of places to watch Dolphin games in Lee County

MIAMI DOLPHINS

B.A. HUSTLERS: 2138 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral. PHONE 574-6000.

GATOR LANES: 7050 Crystal Drive, Fort Myers. PHONE: 939-0048.

MISCUE LOUNGE: 2011 Carrell Road, Fort Myers. PHONE 936-1116.

PINCHERS CRAB SHACK: 15271 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers. PHONE 415-4009.

Link:

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SPORTS/50910004/

List of places to watch Dolphin games in Lee County

MIAMI DOLPHINS

B.A. HUSTLERS: 2138 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral. PHONE 574-6000.

GATOR LANES: 7050 Crystal Drive, Fort Myers. PHONE: 939-0048.

MISCUE LOUNGE: 2011 Carrell Road, Fort Myers. PHONE 936-1116.

PINCHERS CRAB SHACK: 15271 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers. PHONE 415-4009.

Link:

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SPORTS/50910004/

LOL that list is OLD. I've called all of them and they said what r u talking about.

You did the same thing I did two years ago - google

I haven't found that many suprisingly, been here 23 years.

When I was younger there were a lot more PhinFans on this coast. When the Bucs started to not be the joke of the league I stated noticing more and more red and pewter jerseys walking around the Edison mall. I say the ones that jumped ship can stay Buc fans. Now that it's turning back to us being the power in this state again watch as they try 2 switch back and act like they were fans all along. F--K Them!

When I was younger there were a lot more PhinFans on this coast. When the Bucs started to not be the joke of the league I stated noticing more and more red and pewter jerseys walking around the Edison mall. I say the ones that jumped ship can stay Buc fans. Now that it's turning back to us being the power in this state again watch as they try 2 switch back and act like they were fans all along. F--K Them!

I agree. Last year I went to a couple bars with all my phin gear on and I got alot of ****.

That list was the same one published three years ago. I called all the bars listed and they said what are you talking about.

If you find a place let me know.

Ft. Myers native here. Can't say to much about where to go and catch the game. I have gotten it at Pinchers, Nick & Stellas & Bucketts. They all have Satelite systems and can get the game. Just ask them to put it on, they are not going to turn a beer chugging, food chowing, paying customer away.

Go Fins!!!! we are in the Naples/ Bonita Springs area...

Ft. Myers native here. Can't say to much about where to go and catch the game. I have gotten it at Pinchers, Nick & Stellas & Bucketts. They all have Satelite systems and can get the game. Just ask them to put it on, they are not going to turn a beer chugging, food chowing, paying customer away.

Yeah but I wish there was a local bar that was for the phins. I would be there every away game.

I'm born and raised in Fort Myers lifelong Fins fan, I say we create our own bar by just going to a place because it just doesn't make sense that Fins fans don't have a home bar even though our team is maybe two hours away. I know we can do it, we have the people now we need the bar

i live in cape coral and last year i found the best spot to watch a fins game in the entire 5 years i've lived here. the new stevie tomatos on pine island rd. granted, i went to see the game when it was one of those infamous inter-conference home games that fox has to handle. LOL @ hustlers for a football game. i'd think i've caught a few STDs from that place just by breathing.

I'm born and raised in Fort Myers lifelong Fins fan, I say we create our own bar by just going to a place because it just doesn't make sense that Fins fans don't have a home bar even though our team is maybe two hours away. I know we can do it, we have the people now we need the bar

There sure is a Red Sox bar about 12 miles South of me though...

Stevie Tomatoes on 41 there has quite a few pieces of Dolphins stuff, but wouldn't really call it detecated to Miami. It's awful, because even this resteraunt near the beach (Parrot Key or something of the sort) is dedicated towards the Packers. I guess that's what you get for living in a state half filled with mostly NYers and people from the Mass area who end up getting condos and **** down here.

Back
Top Bottom