Lee County Dolphin Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee County Dolphin Fans

A SWFLA Dolfan

I live in the College Pk and Winkler area and the Stevie Tomato's on
41 usually does a good job with the Fins.

Looking for other fans to watch the games with..........

Bucs suc...

Make sure to give us the update Dtonic. If they say yeah and Stevie Tomatoes gives us the okay we should call the News Press and get them to announce it for us. Maybe even call Stan and Haney (big Phin fans) and 770 am and get Mouldon on board.

They still haven't gotten back to me.

I gave 770am my tickets and parking pass on Friday for the Jacksonville pre season game.

I will contact Stevies in South Fort Myers and see what they've got to say/offer?

Anybody going somewhere to watch game Sat night?

I just had someone from the Dolphins get in touch with me. If there are any developments I will pass them along.

Don sent me over here because I just set up a SWFL Lee county thread the other day trying to get a bunch of us together to watch games next season, and maybe have a draft party?

Well, I don't really know of any dolphins bars around here, but I know I can make it happen. Would anyone be opposed to setting it up at a beef o brady's, or stevie tomatoes?

i mean even if we can't get it in the paper or whatever, atleast it could be a place for all of us from finheaven to hang out and watch the game right?

hit me up with ideas and whatever feedback you have.

A centrally located bar would work the best. I like Beef O' Brady's food but not sure if I want to meet up at a place to watch the Phins that has the name Brady's in it. Just a thought.

I got to be honest Florida Dude I haven't seen any of these people in here for awhile so we may need to recruit new SWFL PhinFans from on here, I know there are quite a few.

ok.....maybe we could get the mods to allow us to post a topic in the general miami dolphins forum....i mean it is to get fin heaven members together so i don't see them having an issue with that....

good point about beef's lol.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom