Lee Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Just have it in the back of your mind from now, he WILL burn us for one bomb. It happens every year, doesnt matter which scrub was throwing him the ball, whether it was Losman, Fitzpatrick, or Edwards. As long as we know from now, it wont be as painful to watch it happen :/ Now if we could just contain CJ Spiller, we should be alright. I do see Cam Wake getting a pair of sacks against arguably the worst OL in football.

Lee always burns you for 1 TD, but I think you will have to stop our running backs even more than Lee. And when you focus on our monsters in the backfield, someone else is bound to make a play. I'm banking on Roscoe. He's fiiiiiinally showing up with a coach that knows what it means to have an actual NFL playbook.

Lee always burns you for 1 TD, but I think you will have to stop our running backs even more than Lee. And when you focus on our monsters in the backfield, someone else is bound to make a play. I'm banking on Roscoe. He's fiiiiiinally showing up with a coach that knows what it means to have an actual NFL playbook.
CJ Spiller looks like an awesome talent but we've seen Chan Gailey as an offensive coordinator. He's not bad but he's not good enough to take a sub-par QB and what looks to be a bad OL and turn them into a dominant offense. That's no slight to Coach Gailey - it's just that you need more than a playbook to make up for those deficits.

Monsters in the backfield? You're best running back wont even be playing. Jackson is out, Lynch blows and CJ Spiller will try and bounce everything outside. He might be able to get away with that in college and in preseason, but that sh*t doesnt work in the real NFL. Especially with two hard hitting corners in Davis and Allen there to meet him at the boundaries. But yes, Evans stat line will probably look something like this... 2 catches, 67 yards and 1 TD

Yeah, Parrish's three receptions in 2009 have me trembling.

Just like how when your defense focus on our RB's, Marshall will then burn your *** or vise versa.

Im glad your all are confident in your team which you should be, but dont come in and act like your the **** just yet. your team on paper is one of the worst. And if you are judging your team based on having a good preseason, then your a fool.

Another thing I would like to add. Just because Gailey is an upgrade doesnt mean you will automatically be a good team. Your former coach was horrible, so that will make any coach coming in look decent. It isnt the coach itself, its the coach you did have. And we had a great offensive mind coach as our HC too, then we went 1-15 cause we didnt have talent and injuries killed us that year. A good offensive playbook doesnt mean anything if you dont have the talent to be able to execute the plays the right way..

2 problems for Bills:

Demetrius Bell and Cornell Green play tackle.

2 problems for Bills:

Demetrius Bell and Cornell Green play tackle.

LOL! Who?! Wow, if I was Trent Edwards, I'd be sh*tting in my pants

CJ Spiller looks like an awesome talent but we've seen Chan Gailey as an offensive coordinator. He's not bad but he's not good enough to take a sub-par QB and what looks to be a bad OL and turn them into a dominant offense. That's no slight to Coach Gailey - it's just that you need more than a playbook to make up for those deficits.

See I have to disagree with you there, Gailey does exactly that! I"m not saying our offense is dominant, simply that we will be more productive and exciting than last year. Gailey took Thigpen in Kansas City with no OL and created the pistol offense. And what happen? The offense became productive! He did the same thing with Kordell. One of Gaileys major strengths is his ability to adapt to the players on his roster. This offense is going to be better, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah, Parrish's three receptions in 2009 have me trembling.

You must have missed the part where I said he is FINALLY showing up in our offense. He's locked down the slot receiver role and I guarantee you that he will have more than 3 catches on Sunday. Good luck to your linebackers trying to catch him. Especially if they aren't completely healthy.

See I have to disagree with you there, Gailey does exactly that! I"m not saying our offense is dominant, simply that we will be more productive and exciting than last year. Gailey took Thigpen in Kansas City with no OL and created the pistol offense. And what happen? The offense became productive! He did the same thing with Kordell. One of Gaileys major strengths is his ability to adapt to the players on his roster. This offense is going to be better, that's all I'm saying.

I wouldn't use the Kansas City experience as evidence he can pull this off. He was demoted in KC and that's how Buffalo got him. Again, I'm not picking on him - it's just too much to ask from Chan Gailey.

Back to the NFL (2008-2009)

Gailey was hired on January 16, 2008 to become the offensive coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs. Gailey inherited a Chiefs offense that ranked at the bottom of the league in almost every category the previous season.[14] He was demoted after three pre-season games in 2009 and relieved of play-calling duties by head coach Todd Haley.[15] Gailey was out of football in 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Gailey

Monsters in the backfield? You're best running back wont even be playing. Jackson is out, Lynch blows and CJ Spiller will try and bounce everything outside. He might be able to get away with that in college and in preseason, but that sh*t doesnt work in the real NFL. Especially with two hard hitting corners in Davis and Allen there to meet him at the boundaries. But yes, Evans stat line will probably look something like this... 2 catches, 67 yards and 1 TD

Actually Jackson was back practicing this week, and if I remember correctly he averaged 4.7 and 4.9 yards per carry against you guys with 2 TDs the last time you saw him. Lynch blows? Yeah ok, he's just a probowl running back that punishes people when they try to tackle him and has 2 1000 yard seasons under his belt already. If thats your idea of bad, then I'll take it. CJ is not afraid of contact and it will be hilarious watching your guys try to tackle him from behind.

We have the best RB's in the AFC east.

Back
Top Bottom