Lee may be traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee may be traded

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
For Connine of the Baltimore Orioles. How many of you would think the Marlins are making a good trade right here and why?

I hate baseball with a passion. But every now and then I catch myself watching the Marlins. :D

Derek Lee has been my favorite player for the last 3 years. Him, Encarnacion(sp), Castillo, and shoot.. the little fast dude that every time I turn the T.V. on he's trying to steal a base(like Encarnacion his name is Juan).

I would be upset if they trade DLee! :yell:

I don't like the idea. Lee is younger and is the best fielding 1st baseman in baseball. While Conine might be hitting a little better, it's not worth it. If the Marlins want to get rid of Lee's contract, they should keep him one more year, and trade him at next years deadline so we could get the most for him, and then bring up 1st baseman Adrian Gonzalez to replace him.

I agree Migs. I would also like to see us try and re-structure the team.

the problems that the marlins are concerned is that he will make six million next year, so they want to trade him this year.. but i dont htink its a good deal.. jack mckeon will say no at the end cause we can go in as the wild card if we win games in the second half of the season, this season reminds me of `1997... maybe... And pudge is getting hotter with his bat.. He has been swinging at everything for a HR..

Back
Top Bottom