LeFors and Brees? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeFors and Brees?

mdfinsfan44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LeFors and Brees are the same size, i think lefors will be a good pick in the 4th round.

I'd prefer to get Leflors in the 5th. But, he does have potential. He is an extremely accurate passer and he has very good speed (under 4.6). He is just a good playmaker.

You may be right ... he may be a good pick in the 4th. Especially if we go Edwards (WR) and a RB in round 3.

Da 'Fins said:
I'd prefer to get Leflors in the 5th. But, he does have potential. He is an extremely accurate passer and he has very good speed (under 4.6). He is just a good playmaker.

You may be right ... he may be a good pick in the 4th. Especially if we go Edwards (WR) and a RB in round 3.

extremely accurate passer...lmfao

Dude lefors aint even the best qb to come out of lousville the last couple years...Dave Ragone was and i still think Ragone could turn out pretty good and hes over in europe tearing up right now...But Ragone had a very big arm coming out and there were questions about his accuracy...Lefors has to many ?'s and not enough answers i wouldnt take him before the 5th

im all about Lefors. If we keep the 2nd pick, i wouldnt use it on Alex Smith....nor would i use it on a RB cuz there are so many in the later rounds. Id probably use it on Braylon Edwards, if not...then Ronnie Brown is my 2nd choice. So Stefan Lefors would be my choice in the later rounds since McPherson/Orton/Campbell wont be there. Now if we get the #7 and #18 picks....with the Number 18 pick, id pick Jason Campbell...he has "potential" written all over him. Whoever is left of the top 7, id pick with the Number 7 pick.

finsnchips said:
I would rather not touch Lefors... JMO.

And I believe it's safe to say that many defenders wanted to touch him and couldn't. :)

GO LeFors.............GO PHINS!

I would only look at LeFors if he were available in the seventh round. He's simply too small to play in the NFL as anything other than a third string quarterback. Think Dave Dickenson.

KB21 said:
I would only look at LeFors if he were available in the seventh round. He's simply too small to play in the NFL as anything other than a third string quarterback. Think Dave Dickenson.

too small? Think Drew Brees

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not in the Pro's he won't

Same size as Brees....more accurate and more mobile....he's had at 6 teams have private visits with him....including the Dolphins, Pats, G.B., Seattle and the Ravens....and you know better? I trust, those teams know more than those who doubt him....he's been doubt all his life...and has had the last laugh each step of the way....now he'll be laughing all the way to the bank....and maybe if we're lucky...to Miami.

He is 6 feet, has marginal arm strength, and loses much more zip while on the run. He might be a backup (like KB says). But I'm telling you. He will be a CFL QB before you know it.

Drew Brees is bigger, and even he isn't a quarterback that I would want.

Brees is at least 15 lbs heavier than LeFors. LeFors played last year at 190 lbs. Brees played at 215 lbs.

LeFors also isn't in the same league when it comes to arm strength as Drew Brees, and I don't think Brees has all that great of an arm.

LeFors will be just like all the other too small quarterbacks that have put up big numbers at the college level. Guys like Dave Dickenson, Bart Hendrix, and Joe Hamilton. Third string at best in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom