Left tackles for next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Left tackles for next year?

TarHeelPhinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While QB seems to be the biggest problem, I would say that an upgrade at left tackle is almost as big a priority. MacIntosh was beaten as bad as Smith was in the first two games. Since this season is all over except for the crying, I figure we might as well talk about rebuilding htis offense. Does anybody know what is waiting for us in the offseason via draft or free agency? As far as the draft, our pick is going to be high, maybe even number one overall, and a QB, no matter how talented, will do us no good without a better line. Any thoughts?

There is no way we take that risk. We have to get a QB. Look at the Jags now with a young QB that can do his job and a dominant D. Get a decent LT like a Wayne Gandy.

Jaj said:
There is no way we take that risk. We have to get a QB. Look at the Jags now with a young QB that can do his job and a dominant D. Get a decent LT like a Wayne Gandy.

I agree that a QB is top priority. However, I would hate to see us grab a first round bust just b/c he plays QB and is supposed to make the transition to the NFL, especially if there is a beast of a tackle available

Back
Top Bottom