Legadu Naanee, Daniel Thomas, Rishard Matthews, etc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legadu Naanee, Daniel Thomas, Rishard Matthews, etc

Nannee is bad he just flat out sucks and should not be on the field

Its one thing to become invisible and get out of the way...but its different when you start making negative plays...regardless of the outcome of this game legedu nanee must be cut after today

didn't seem like he made a "football" move to qualify that as being a catch before loosing the handle on that ball - but I agree with the being invisible being one thing, this is another. :[

Some changes needed:

- Cut Legadu Naanee. Add Jabar Gaffney or Donte Stallworth.

- Cut Daniel Thomas. Add Steve Slaton.

- Demote Anthony Armstrong to inactive. Promote Rishard Matthews to active.
Keep Carpenter?

How about we pick up an unsigned FA kicker, even if for competition?

WTF? Seriously I rather have Clyde Gates on the team instead of ****ing Legado, who should have been gone after the Carolina game in the preseason. And don't even get me started on Daniel Thomas....what a POS.

Hey!!! A little respect for Daniel Thomas. He only plays bad when he's healthy. Usually he's hurt!

Im sick of Daniel Thomas he can't do a damn thing.

Yes he can, he is Tall, Big, and Disciplined.

Its the 3 key factors to success so not sure why you are doubting Thomas.

Sarcasm over. **** IRELAND

If Miami would just sign Plaxico and dump Naannee.....Miami could be 3-1 or at least 2-2. Naanee brings nothing to the table, I know Plaxico would be 100% more effective with a roster spot than Legado is. It's mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom