Legadu Naanee, Daniel Thomas, Rishard Matthews, etc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legadu Naanee, Daniel Thomas, Rishard Matthews, etc

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Some changes needed:

- Cut Legadu Naanee. Add Jabar Gaffney or Donte Stallworth.

- Cut Daniel Thomas. Add Steve Slaton.

- Demote Anthony Armstrong to inactive. Promote Rishard Matthews to active.

Richard Marshall, don't forget him. Not having VD has cost us two games.

Its one thing to become invisible and get out of the way...but its different when you start making negative plays...regardless of the outcome of this game legedu nanee must be cut after today

Im sick of Daniel Thomas he can't do a damn thing.

Daniel Thomas has a Mangina. A Wet Drippy Clam. He Needs To Go. Maybe we could Win a Game If He Could See A Hole. We Only Get to See His Fumbling Clam Hole Week In and Week Out. He is Going to Make Pat White Look Like A Good Pick.

Was Lamar hurt? I don't understand what DT is good at. He's not a power back, he's not good in pass protection, he doesn't hold on to the ball, he's not much of a runner. He hasn't done anything to deserve Lamar's carries.

Legedont surviving this long on our roster is absurd. His slight blocking ability doesn't justify the fact that he's a negative in the passing game and a clear tell that if he's in we're looking to run it. Rishard cannot be worse than Naanee and he offers infinitely higher upside.

Some changes needed:

-Hold Kicker tryouts this week.

Some changes needed:

I will definitely loose more respect for Ireland and Philbin is Naanee is not gone by Monday afternoon!! I do not agree with your other statements.

If they don't cut him - I don't see how he sees the field after today. What a an utter clumsy fool he looked like today. He's a disaster out there.

Back
Top Bottom