Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1?

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
Couple questions and observations about Legedu Naanee since camp started.

1) He is listed as a NO 1 on the depth chart as of now. Do you guys think he can be a solid 1? Would Hartline be better? Id like to see more game tape.

2) I love watching his interviews, He seems Intelligent and focused(especially compared to CJ). How much does intelligence affect the WR position?
http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...433-4bc3-9b7d-05717a6c6484&channelName=Recent

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...ty/26b6c3e3-c373-4e38-b714-b1ee3a193f32#cltop

3)Hard knocks has completely avoided him. Do you guys have any Idea why? Maybe he is just a quiet person. Or maybe he has not stood out to the producers. The coaches seem to love him.

He's going to have to stick as a #1. He's about all we have for now. His ability to block is a huge plus and likely the biggest reason he holds that spot down. Gotta have him in there on non-obvious passing downs for sure.

I think he and Hartline start with Bess in his role as ace slot man. Then we will see which 3 of the kids stick around.

to date I don't know that's he's been a solid #3 on any team in the past. However as other's said he's about all we got until one of our 4,5,6 guys steps ups and performs.

He's a solid number 4. He's got value to have on the team, and he's a great blocker, but I think it's pretty evident that Philbin and Sherman are just waiting for one of the young WRs to step up and take his spot... or are hoping Hartline comes back healthy

How many games will Hartline miss if he's put on PUP? We could use the roster spot.

9 drops to date.

Gotta fix that.

Yea, but for all we know that isnt too much more than other guys. You gotta remember its Omar whos counting the Naanee drops and he has agendas. How do we know that 9 drops for the amount of reps he is getting is not fairly close to an average number for not just our own receivers but, others in the NFL. Im not saying its a good thing, he should definately catch the ball, but its Omar.

Fact is, Omar probably started counting because the first few drops were David Garrard passes and after it got up to a few he made it a point to keep track.

Omar questions anyone who dosent go all out to grab Garrards balls.

How many games will Hartline miss if he's put on PUP? We could use the roster spot.
Id bet Hartline will be back before the last preseason game. Gates just came back today and he will also be fighting for a roster spot Id assume.

Solid No.1? No. He's never shown to be a solid No. 2, why would he be a solid No. 1?

Last year was the best season of his career and he had 44 receptions for 467 yards and 1 TD...and he was benched by mid season.

It's going to come down to your run game, you don't have very good WRs and you will likely have a rookie QB.

Back
Top Bottom