Legit question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legit question

Even with that atrocious performance, it is too early for me to make an evaluation.

No, neither has the mental capacity or leadership ability to be a good HC. KR is right where he should be, BF should be coaching LBs at he Pats or serving as the DC at Bethune Cookman. Neither are professional HC caliber.

The Dolphins aren't on their current path because that's what their rookie coach wants to do. In that case if any rookie coach, or just about any coach period, had this roster I think they would be in for a long season.

A former dolphins player with actual coordinator experience? I would have loved if the team went that route. Flores is likeable though and I hope I’m wrong

A former dolphins player with actual coordinator experience? I would have loved if the team went that route. Flores is likeable though and I hope I’m wrong
I wanted Kris Richard as well I'm not completely sold on Flores

No, neither has the mental capacity or leadership ability to be a good HC. KR is right where he should be, BF should be coaching LBs at he Pats or serving as the DC at Bethune Cookman. Neither are professional HC caliber.
Can you please tell us who to hire? I'll be honest, I have no idea who would make a great HC. While there are signs and signals that can point to someone being a great HC. It seems it's like drafting a QB, sometimes ya just never know till they're on the field. So who should we hire?

Do you guys think Kris Richard would have been a better choice?

Doesnt matter who the coach is when they have a high school roster

When it comes to grooming Tua in the future im not sure I particularly favour any defensive hc

we wont know exactly what we have in flores after a week, maybe even after this year. might've been a good idea. Flores could potentially be safer than grier though. If ross gets out of the way you would think that the 2020 offseason would might've nice to a top GM, money, prob #1 pick, and a lot of picks on top of that. but lets pump the breaks on flores is worse than cam right now. We will prob make 5 transactions today and tomorrow. so will be more people playing unfamiliar with the team. we are gonna look over match, but if we still look lost after the bye week then we can start looking at the coaching. it TNT to be out of position on plays.

Doesnt matter who the coach is when they have a high school roster

When it comes to grooming Tua in the future im not sure I particularly favour any defensive hc
Hopefully Caldwell makes it back. Tua would be in good hands

Back
Top Bottom