Lemon predicted stats for Sunday ! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lemon predicted stats for Sunday !

ha, how do u know what Joey does? This isn't little league where u let little Jimmy get some playing time even tho he isn't as good as everybody else, but he does the best that he can. Daunte hasn't even been practicing, he has been focusing on rehab . . .I think u been chilling w/ Steve Young a bit too much because u don't know what goes on this organization.

I'm not gonna give Joey a pass on his play because he is a guy that "gives it their all in every aspect of the game" . . ., even if he is this saint like u proclaim . . . he makes 2+ million and made 10's of millions playing for the Lions. With that kind of money, the least he can do is be supportive of a guy who takes over for him because of HIS poor play.

U can think my feelings towards Joey are childish and ignorant all u want, but they are truthful . . . people have consistently put up with your "Joey articles" for the longest . . . whether its Joey having the 3rd best day for a qB against the Jville Defense . . . comparing him w/ Peyton, posting articles everytime a publisher thinks "Joey is the future" . . or what have you . . . that is complete nonsense, the guy hasn't proved ONE THING since he has taken over. Hell, I think AJ Feeley had more gutz than this guy, Joey just doesn't have a clue and looked good a few weeks because of outstanding play from our defense . . . but any sort of pressure and he cracks like an egg. Either way, he is up there when it comes to busts at the QB position. Maybe he isn't Ryan Leafish or Tim Couch . . . but he is OFFICIALLY a BUST from that draft class.

Yep, you just brought another point to mind, posters that actually attack other posters on this forum for supporting a selfless player of the team giving it his all...it is just childish nonsense undeserving of a response. Regardless if Harrington was good or not he did the best he could with the situation he was given and deserves respect for that, not to be ridiculed by some teenager that seems to think because the kid wasn't the next Peyton Manning he sucks.

Way to spin a quote dude! How about next time you leave the relevant end to the sentence "that we're dropped" in there?
Given he's thrown 3 interceptions in 3 quarters of football already that we're dropped, I will predict 1 interception per quarter as long as it's not raining :D

Honestly I hope he does as well as some of you think he's going to do, I just don't think it's going to happen.
This is what I was replying to. This is a thread about Cleo. You make no mention of anyone else and said he threw three int's.

Back
Top Bottom