Lemons 65.7 QB rating not enough to get by the Colts 20 th ranked defense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lemons 65.7 QB rating not enough to get by the Colts 20 th ranked defense

i think the boy who started this thread should follow his signature

This thread not even deserving of 1 star but based on the past postings of the thread starter, it has to be considered some of his better work.

the guy should get a starting shot

Based on what? Today's performance. Tell me, how many passes over 10 yds did he complete? Exactly. He can't throw the long ball with accuracy either.
If this game mattered do you think the int. at the end of the 1st half would have ticked you off.
I'm not supporting JH, but Lemon's performance today against the 20th ranked defense was nothing to beat on your chest about. He was mediocre and he made a few nice plays with his feet.

i liked what i saw out of lemon he looked just as good as joey a long time starter in his first start

yeah he had that bad interception and some bad throws but it was his first game, he made lots of plays with his feet and kept his poise under pressure

i liked what i saw out of lemon he looked just as good as joey a long time starter in his first start

yeah he had that bad interception and some bad throws but it was his first game, he made lots of plays with his feet and kept his poise under pressure

I was at the game today.

The place was a madhouse and Lemon was very poised.

I like to see a QB look the field and he did that today.

For all the Finfans who made it to Indy today. How about the monsoon on the way in.

The Indianapolis flood!

That was quite the downpour eh?

Never been that soaking wet in my life. Fully clothed anyway.

Nice job by Mare today!

Happy New Year all!

the guy should get a starting shot

:rolleyes:

Geez, some of you seem intent on this team staying in a mediocre rut.

The guy did get a starting shot and showed nothing incredibly impressive...... not surprising either.

People in the Dolphin organization want to see Lemon compete for the starting job next year in TC and pre-season.

Nice post doc. Just imagine with a better O-line, another quality tight end, and an upgrade at wide receiver.:wink:

im sure every QB in the league would like that :rolleyes:

people like to complain about completion percentage with joey....here lemon goes 18/36....people like to complain that joey cant put up points....here lemon puts up 6....why is lemon the future when his performace mirrors joeys?

I saw terrible decision making, and he missed out on a couple of big plays and key first downs.

But it was his first game starting, so it's alright.

All I saw from him today was a cannon of an arm. That's about it.

Lemon looked good, he made mistakes . . . he still has to get more comfortable in game time situations . . . but as somebody else posted . . . 6 SCORING DRIVES . . yea 5 were FG's, but from those 5 . . . most were well inside the 20. When that happens, thats more to do w/ personnel outside of the QB . . . ala TE, WR, OLine . . etc. But the potential is there . . . Lemon is a keeper . . . and not as a third stringer either, he can be a quality backup ala Garrard, hell maybe better. Give this kid a shot.

This offense is slowly getting there, but it definitely needs to be the focus in the upcomming draft . . . if u can get a top notch OLineman (LT), better WR play . . Ricky and Daunte back fully . . . we will be aight.

Back
Top Bottom