Leon hall all hype? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leon hall all hype?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i have seen Leon Hall play 2 times adn every time he plays against a top notch WR he gets burned. can someone explain if he is relaly the real shut down type or just hype around him? Ginn burned him and today Dwayne did.

I wasn't overly impressed with Alan Branch either. He looked slow, didn't make much of a push. I just didn't see any fire.

Dwayne Jarrett did kind've toast him there. :lol:

On another note, there has been so much talk about Jarrett's lack of speed.

He didn't look slow to me on that play at all (or overall this season).. not a burner, but not slow.

Although I think a WR like Ginn would be our best fit, Jarrett is certainly a prospect for #9.

i have seen Leon Hall play 2 times adn every time he plays against a top notch WR he gets burned. can someone explain if he is relaly the real shut down type or just hype around him? Ginn burned him and today Dwayne did.

I kind of feel EVERY CB in every draft is all hype...Tye hill wasn't anything amazing to me, neither was marlin jackson or mario cromartie. The best CB in the nation usually only should have 2nd round talent...but its such a 'needed' position in the NFL that average cover guys get selected in the 1st every year.

He didn't look slow to me on that play at all (or overall this season).. not a burner, but not slow.

Although I think a WR like Ginn would be our best fit, Jarrett is certainly a prospect for #9.
Same thing I was thinking. For all the knock on Dwayne Jarrett, he sure looked great against one of the best cornerback prospects in the nation.

Then they say he isn't physical enough. HE ISN'T PHYSICAL ENOUGH?! He totally ripped that ball off between two defenders for what should have been an INT.

Dwayne would be a good #9 pick overall. If by "possession receiver" they mean, a guy that makes plays, then I want a possession receiver in this team!

Hope So D.Jarrett on this team that would be beautiful!

I kind of feel EVERY CB in every draft is all hype...Tye hill wasn't anything amazing to me, neither was marlin jackson or mario cromartie. The best CB in the nation usually only should have 2nd round talent...but its such a 'needed' position in the NFL that average cover guys get selected in the 1st every year.

I really liked Leon Hall, but it seems like he does tend to get crushed by every top receiver. He is certainly talented, but I'm starting to question his worth as a top 10 pick. If we trade down, one CB I really like is Darrelle Revis from Pittsburgh......

I really liked Leon Hall, but it seems like he does tend to get crushed by every top receiver. He is certainly talented, but I'm starting to question his worth as a top 10 pick. If we trade down, one CB I really like is Darrelle Revis from Pittsburgh......

Revis i like. McCaulley i wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. Im ok with taking Hall if ti comes to that, im just not blown away. But again i feel that no CB is really worth a top 10 pick.

i think hall is a little overrated, but i also must note that he wasnt even covering jarrett on a lot of those plays today, i don't really know why (i'm a michigan fan and this baffles me). i'll tell you what though, henne looked pretty good to me today.

i think hall is a little overrated, but i also must note that he wasnt even covering jarrett on a lot of those plays today, i don't really know why (i'm a michigan fan and this baffles me). i'll tell you what though, henne looked pretty good to me today.

correct, it was #14, Morgan Trent on Jarret on most of those big plays today. He had an awful, awful game. Jarrett needs to shut his mouth and play ball though, the refs were very generous with him on what should have been 3 taunting calls today, the TD when he looked back and pointed and high stepped, the first TD with the jump shot, and then on another pass play when he made a catch, then handed the ball to the defender who tackled him afterwards. Apparently we have a baby TO, or Roy Williams on our hands here. I forget who made the comment during the game... but receivers should be taught to act like larry fitzgerald, instead of TO. Something along those lines... and he was dead on with that comment. Those kinds of things bother me, especially in the college game

Damieon Hughes the corner from California is the best corner in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom