Leon Searcy will be released today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leon Searcy will be released today

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
no way the phins mess up their cap space any further. Mayes just cost them $525,000 and Wayne H. wonders WHY did they keep fat boy who was an injury waiting. Mayes is ecstatic and the fins are pissed. Another half million will go to Brent Smith who is a hard working guy THE PINS WILL NEVER SEE IN UNIFORM AGAIN!

there goes another $500,000 or more. sooooooooooooo!!!!!!

say good bye to Leon Searcy....... NO WAY THEY SCREW UP AGAIN

Searcy will get an injury settlement so they can keep Andrews and or German and move on.... 2 weeks to 7 weeks recovery and nothing but injuries to this guy they will no longer take these chances.

SO i predict Searcy has already cleared his locker out........

no big deal , everyone has injuries, well tell it to Wayne Huzienga who is paying well over a million dollars for these 3 injury prone guys, who just continued their injury problems.

question folks. In your lifetime do you think you are more or less likely to be injured and slower to recover in your 20,s or your 30's and if you have had previous injuries are they more likey to recur again or not heal properly.....

THe phins need depth or backups that are young signing the smaller long term deals (vets have half million dollar minimums) since rookies can play for half that amount it is wiser to groom them to take over in time.

Forget the high priced vets and build your team through the draft that is my point in all this.and cut the old guys early in preseason especially the injury prone guys.....

I like feidler but i wouldn't have given him that huge contract. the second and third stringers look decent to me.

fiedler didn't get a big contract, in reality, he's making less this year than he got last year. thats the beauty of it. he won't get the big bucks for 3 years and if he doesn't excel, the dolphins could cut him. he didn't have a no cut clause written into his contract so evidently fiedler thinks he can make it!

that is VERY good news , i forgot that about feidler thanks......

i am comfortable with our QB's and everything else on this team except blowing money on injured vets getting reinjured and counting against this years cap.

Originally posted by dolfan06
fiedler didn't get a big contract, in reality, he's making less this year than he got last year. thats the beauty of it. he won't get the big bucks for 3 years and if he doesn't excel, the dolphins could cut him. he didn't have a no cut clause written into his contract so evidently fiedler thinks he can make it!

yeah, i am tired of defending JF. this contract is not an issue. and the season hasnt even begun yet and people have writtne him off again. big mistake if you ask me. i think Norv will make JF a winner just like he already has turned Ray Lucas around. Just get rid of the damn ball when you see nothing or run out of bounds!!

But as for the veterans like Searcy. well, i had a hint of suspicion when we got him and Rob Burnett(who i still suspect)and i was impressed with Chester the other night but how long will he stand? and then there is a guy like henry Taylor who is the exact opposite, and they will cut him? i dont get it. find anther cut casualty but dont cut the thing that was looking so good. i dont care what anyone says, i watched the guy, and he is a good backup DT.

Why not put Searcy on the PUP?? Can we not give him an injury settlement during the regular season (if he comes of the PUP and gets hurt again)??

i have to say i was

DEAD ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dead on with keeping German and Andrew they are at least healthy.........

i missed the romero instead of Grant though........... romero was getting run over against chicago... watch the phins cut romero as soon as they pick a DT next week from the cuts.......

Joe Saleeva or whatever his spelling is.

Back
Top Bottom