Leonard Henry continues to impress in NFL Eu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leonard Henry continues to impress in NFL Eu

Three TD's, I wonder if a team that needs a RB and doesn't get one they like in the draft would be willing to part with a first day pick in 2005?

these 4 also have made nice contributions and have a shot to make team or at least compete for 3rd string slots
LB Brendan Givan - Berlin
Has started both games at middle linebacker. . . Has totaled a team-leading 15 tackles, one fumble recovery and two passes defensed . . . Has added four stops on special teams.

WR Carl Morris – Cologne
Has started both games . . . Has caught a team-high seven passes for 103 yards and one touchdown.

CB Alphonso Roundtree – Scotland
Has played in both games and started one . . . Has tallied five tackles, three passes defensed and a fumble recovery.

QB Clint Stoerner - Amsterdam
Has started both games . . . Has completed 44 of 65 passes (67.7%) for 487 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions.

Of them all Alphonso Roundtree is the guy I like most. He's really physical. The light just needs to click on for him with the consistency, as with most bottom feeder pros.

Tho Carl Morris is lookin impressive with his production so far...leads his team in receiving.

I don't put too much stock on NFLE play... didn't we have a receiver that led the NFLE in receiving last year (or close to it) but made absolutely NO splash once he got back here and had to play with the BIG BOYS?

Take into consideration that when they get back here, they have little if any rest time. They play two seasons in a row. Kendall Newson (sp) will be interesting to watch during this years camp. NFLE is a great developmental tool for the NFL.

Newson got his shot in a couple of games this year and did NOT produce. I think Tolver will be the one to break through this year.

Look for Roundtree to make the team as the 4th cornerback unless they draft a CB. I think Carl Morris will spend the year on the PS. Hopefully Brendan Givan does too. Clint Stoerner will not make this team.

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
Three TD's, I wonder if a team that needs a RB and doesn't get one they like in the draft would be willing to part with a first day pick in 2005?
Not gonna happen. Most teams really value their draft picks (except us and the Redskins).

Back
Top Bottom