Leonard Henry countdown... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leonard Henry countdown...

Originally posted by ckparrothead

I didn't create this to rub anything in. The mere premise of that line of thinking betrays the fact that Leonard Henry was very likely to clear waivers. I created this thread because this board had definitely divided into camps on the issue of whether Henry showed enough to get claimed off waivers. I was actually in the minority on that one. It turns out that in the end the side that said he wouldn't turned out right, but when I created the thread, how could I have known that? None of the waiver claims had hit the presses yet. You say rubbing it in as if I knew the results already when I wrote all that. Sheesh, picky picky.

It had nothing to do with you knowing beforehand or not. You obviously suggested that Henry, in your mind should clear waivers, and it turned out to be correct.

Maybe I take some of your posts the wrong way, but my take was that once you saw one of the Henry defenders (I was one to an extent) respond to your thread, you called them out on it. I guess you were just trying to make conversation amongst the board, and if that's the case then my bad, but only you know the answer to that. You suggest it to be so, so again, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom