Leonard Henry to Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leonard Henry to Jets

Not much of a loss, we still have Evans, Morris, Gordon, Minor and Smith. That's enough backs on a team, plus the expected arrival of a back in the draft.

will get a decent go behind Martin, especially now that Jordan has gone.

Good luck to him... treacherous scumbag. j/k

I hope he makes the team. I liked him.

I remember when a bunch of people thought he was going to be a good RB for us.

Surferosa said:
I hope he makes the team. I liked him.
i agree.. it's a shame he's gone... just got lost in a big group of average RBs.

Injuries hurt him... literally, and limited his chances with us.

finsnchips said:
i agree.. it's a shame he's gone... just got lost in a big group of average RBs.

Injuries hurt him... literally, and limited his chances with us.

I am loving the fact that all our scrubs are going to the Jets. I am just berating all my annoying Jet fan friends.

I didn't mind him when he was here but I don't think that he will beat out Blaylock... but Blaylock is small like Martin and they might want a bigger back like Henry, for a change of pace and so on.

finsnchips said:
will get a decent go behind Martin, especially now that Jordan has gone.

Good luck to him... treacherous scumbag. j/k

Blaylock is behind Martin, he will play less there then with us!

Too bad, because I liked him as well. I saw that Omare Lowe signed with a new team a couple of days ago too. Say what you want about Spielman, but his late round draft picks do seem to be hanging around the league longer than usual. Sam Simmons is even out there still.

Oh well....he never was on the field enough to show what he can do..

I agree

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I would have MUCH rather seen Minor go than Leonard Henry

Henry always finished off runs, spinning and fighting for that extra half yard even while inches off the ground. He's got good size and a nice plant and cut. Minor is just another squirmy little halfback.

Again, an ongoing trend in this thread: giving selective credit to Spielman for late rounders from several years past, while other threads relieve him of all responsibility for the Wade Smith selection and trade, or the Taylor Whitley pick, etc., saying that stuff was all Wanny. You can't have it both ways, guys. It's not like Wanny took total control of the first draft day and then excused himself to the commode while Spielman picked everyone on day two. Besides, late rounders routinely succeed for a year or two in the NFL nowadays. There are only 7 rounds in a 32 team league, and they come very cheap for salary cap space and special teams help.

Back
Top Bottom