LeSean McCoy to Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

With Jackson and Spiller already there ?

Someones got to go unless Rex plans to run the wishbone.

good move, that d can afford to lose a piece and they get a great boost on the offensive side.

Spiller will be good in philly alternating with sproles as well...

I don't think Spiller was part of the deal but now they have three solid backs so someone's got to go.

I'd take Spiller at the right price.

I don't think Spiller was part of the deal but now they have three solid backs so someone's got to go.

I'd take Spiller at the right price.

almost certain he is a free agent

Am I the only one who actually is glad that the Bills did this? McCoy is a great player, but Spiller killed us anyway. Alonso was a very good player when he was healthy and I wasn't looking forward to seeing him as the Bills' MLB for the next 10 years.

Thanks guys. I'd take Spiller in a heartbeat if the price was right.

Now we really need Suh
Bills acquired RB LeSean McCoy in exchange for LB Kiko Alonso.
It's a stunning trade in a league bereft of them. The move gives new Bills coach Rex Ryan a centerpiece for his "ground-and-pound" offense, and reunites Alonso with his college coach in Chip Kelly. The Philadelphia Daily News' Paul Domowitch reported late last month that the Eagles were unlikely to keep Shady at his $11.95 million cap number. McCoy is coming off a year where he averaged just 4.2 yards per carry and was eased off goal-line duties, but remains one of the league's premier runners. He is still only 27 (in July). From a fantasy perspective, he remains a clear RB1. As for the Eagles, they now have a gaping hole at running back. For better or worse, Kelly is proving more than ready to exercise his new absolute control of the Eagles' roster.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom