Let Me Say This, | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Me Say This,

Disappointed, but success is almost entirely about perspective.

Today represented a failure, but we have an opportunity to get better, to stand our ground, and to earn the right play. We will learn and be better.

Good evening.

What happened out there had absolutely nothing to do with rushing the passer.
Agreed. Was at the game (I don’t know why I chose to do this to myself). As someone said, we didn’t contest a single offensive play of theirs. That is epic bad. Meanwhile a “washed up” Cam Wake went off for 2.5 sacks and Amendola caught a long TD pass (when here he looked about 67 years old he was so slow). Heck, Matt Moore even threw a pass and Tannehill took 2 knees. I can’t wait to see how many TDs Tunsil scores. Was there a way to blow our games without being a complete joke?

Didn’t we literally switch to a 3-4 from a 4-3 at final cuts? That’s how it’s listed on the depth chart anyway. Can’t see how that could work.

0-16...the first franchise to go undefeated, and winless!

One other thing I’m sick of hearing how great a player Minkah Fitzpatrick is. I think we need to see it. He sucked in the preseason and nobody was worried about him. Let’s just say Ryan wasn’t close to the worst Fitzpatrick on the field.

Cam Cameron says hi.

Ross said they will go thru a lot of losing early in this campaign. He’s back next year unless he pulls a lack of respect like Gase did. Believe what you want

If he pulls a Hue Jackson, he’ll be gone soon. No coach can survive 1-2 wins over two seasons.

Ross said they will go thru a lot of losing early in this campaign. He’s back next year unless he pulls a lack of respect like Gase did. Believe what you want

One other thing I’m sick of hearing how great a player Minkah Fitzpatrick is. I think we need to see it. He sucked in the preseason and nobody was worried about him. Let’s just say Ryan wasn’t close to the worst Fitzpatrick on the field.
Any recent Miami 1st round picks that are actually meeting expectations and still on the team? Even if Houston bombed and Miami has two top 5 picks, I’d still be queasy this FO will mess it up.

It was the least of any problems. When there are guys running without a defender within 5 yards of them on nearly every single play, that's the biggest issue.

Dude, that’s an insane statement. We didn’t have a pass rush last year and we didn’t today. It’s part of the equation and will always be.

Dude, that’s an insane statement. We didn’t have a pass rush last year and we didn’t today. It’s part of the equation and will always be.

You just made my point. We didn't have a pass rush last year and yet we didn't give up 60 points.

The whole front office needed an enema after 2018, but the reigns were handed to Grier, and other coaching prospects weren’t exactly clamoring to come to Miami and ruin their reputations. Ross found his patsies and I doubt he has another rebuild left in him. This may take a lot of years to sort out. And there’s no guarantee Tua will even want to come here and ruin his “brand.” He could pull an Eli Manning and refuse to sign, or he might just sit out the 2020 draft altogether and stay in school.

Back
Top Bottom