Let Me Say This, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Me Say This,

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I kind of expected this, maybe not this bad but all the same I understand where the management team wants to take this. Now I’m not sold on our coach yet, but he took a beating today but I’m still far from jumping ship on him especially with the talent level he has. However, I’m not sold on Grier yet, but not jumping ship on him either. But I will say this, the future of this organization is all on him. He picks bad players with all these picks were screwed for years. He picks good players and still fail we can at least cut bait with a bad coach

This was the worst coaching job I’ve seen since Cam Cameron. The defense was gashed by the run and looked lost in pass defense. Assignment we’re constantly blown. I know many will preach patience, but this performance definitely is a red flag.

I didn’t expect to win but didn’t expect a blowout this bad lol. However, this is good, it shows that we are more than a QB away. We need more draft picks. We need to build the trenches first before anything else.

This was the worst coaching job I’ve seen since Cam Cameron. The defense was gashed by the run and looked lost in pass defense. Assignment we’re constantly blown. I know many will preach patience, but this performance definitely is a red flag.

Look at our D line. Probably the least talented in the league. The LBs aren't much better either. You can scheme anything you want, won't work if the players can't execute.

Look at our D line. Probably the least talented in the league. The LBs aren't much better either. You can scheme anything you want, won't work if the players can't execute.

I agree with the talent part on the dline, not so much in the lbs. however it was the complete lack of energy, blown assignments, and lack of adjustments that concern me the most. He just didn’t have any answers and we looked undisciplined and unprepared, which is what I am judging this year on instead of wins/losses. So far, I’m extremely concerned.

I don't think Wilkins and God are that bad along with McMillian or Baker. If thats the excuse though we could have kept Tank and Taylor both guys have produced which means that we may have chosen the wring guys for this squad. Going to be a interesting week observing how Flores handles all this.

I back Flores 100%. our owner 0%

Ross' ****ery has brought us here. just the worst owner in the league

I agree with the talent part on the dline, not so much in the lbs. however it was the complete lack of energy, blown assignments, and lack of adjustments that concern me the most. He just didn’t have any answers and we looked undisciplined and unprepared, which is what I am judging this year on instead of wins/losses. So far, I’m extremely concerned.

Yah, it's fair to be concerned. Flores certainly didn't do anything to prove he belongs as a HC. It's just gonna be hard to evaluate much with this talent level

I don't think Wilkins and God are that bad along with McMillian or Baker. If thats the excuse though we could have kept Tank and Taylor both guys have produced which means that we may have chosen the wring guys for this squad. Going to be a interesting week observing how Flores handles all this.

Wilkins hopefully will be good but he's a rookie so we have no idea. I love Godchaux but he's being played totally out of position. He's an awful NT, but it's not his fault, that's not what he should be.

Baker is awesome but McMillan hasn't shown anything yet.

I expected us to stink but I am surprised at how bad the D was today. I expected a fundamentally sound, scrappy D. They were horrendous and ST wasn’t much better (muffed punt and fake punt allowed).

We didn’t even make it a game for one single play. I thought this defense couldn’t be any worse than what Matt Burke had put out there. Boy, was I wrong.

You expect them to lose but want to have high expectations as far as assignments and adjustments? If they (coaches) are making adjustments but the assignments still get blown....who is that on? When you have a team thrown together in the last couple weeks, what do you expect? A miracle?

Yah, it's fair to be concerned. Flores certainly didn't do anything to prove he belongs as a HC. It's just gonna be hard to evaluate much with this talent level

I disagree. If we fight hard but miss tackles and are out-physicaled , that is a talent issue. However to see that the game plan, defensive scheme, and player discipline all were abysmal, that’s on coaching. Flores gets an easy F for this one. It was bad, in fact it historically bad. Can he bounce back and develop into a good head coach, so far I haven’t seen any signs. There’s the handling of the qb situation, the mind games, calling players out in the media, etc that all suggest that he’s in over his head.

I disagree. If we fight hard but miss tackles and are out-physicaled , that is a talent issue. However to see that the game plan, defensive scheme, and player discipline all were abysmal, that’s on coaching. Flores gets an easy F for this one. It was bad, in fact it historically bad. Can he bounce back and develop into a good head coach, so far I haven’t seen any signs. There’s the handling of the qb situation, the mind games, calling players out in the media, etc that all suggest that he’s in over his head.

So far you don’t see any signs??? It’s one game with an untalented roster. Talk to me in a year or two

Back
Top Bottom