Let Me Say This, | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Me Say This,

If this dame plays up I give him 8 games. You can be a bad team with a good defense or vise versa. The takent level difference is not that great in the NFL to loose like this.

Look dont expect the draft and high picks to fix this. Miami had 19 first round picks on the squad when the fans and media ran Shula out of town.

So what you’re saying is what happened about 25 years is good as gold for any team rebuilding including us? These posts are hysterical. Different type of players, different era, different management different NFL and different everything

Wow that was horrific. Lamar with a career day. They didn’t even look like NFL players. Shambles! If Miami want’s Tua 15 more performances like that will do it though some other teams may be in the tank for Tua train. Knowing our luck we’ll miss out on him by strength of schedule or something. Pats could run up 75 points but Bill will probably go easy on Flores.

I kind of expected this, maybe not this bad but all the same I understand where the management team wants to take this. Now I’m not sold on our coach yet, but he took a beating today but I’m still far from jumping ship on him especially with the talent level he has. However, I’m not sold on Grier yet, but not jumping ship on him either. But I will say this, the future of this organization is all on him. He picks bad players with all these picks were screwed for years. He picks good players and still fail we can at least cut bait with a bad coach
Agreed.

I kind of expected this, maybe not this bad but all the same I understand where the management team wants to take this. Now I’m not sold on our coach yet, but he took a beating today but I’m still far from jumping ship on him especially with the talent level he has. However, I’m not sold on Grier yet, but not jumping ship on him either. But I will say this, the future of this organization is all on him. He picks bad players with all these picks were screwed for years. He picks good players and still fail we can at least cut bait with a bad coach

Yea, I mean look at what going 0-16 did for Hue Jackson and the browns.

No I just expect a nfl caliber team. We are not completely devoid of talent, but this performance made it seem that way. We didn’t even slow them down, one punt, one fg and the rest were touchdowns. Lamar Jackson carved us up, that’s pretty bad. In fact the ravens could’ve easily dropped 80 on us but slowed down a little in the 2nd half. Zero creativity, zero adjustments, unlike the ravens who were ready and prepared. It’s like we didn’t even know we were playing them or at the very least did not watch any film. This is what it is a historically bad performance and every dolphin fan should have a bad taste in their mouth as tanking for Tua may not be our most important issue.

Your expectations are invalid. You want this and that but also to tank. This is what you get. Suck it up and and stop complaining. People are so finicky. They want to lose walking down the red carpet. LMAO, its like wanting to go to war with no civilian casualties or without the bloodshed. Not gonna happen.

Your expectations are invalid. You want this and that but also to tank. This is what you get. Suck it up and and stop complaining. People are so finicky. They want to lose walking down the red carpet. LMAO, its like wanting to go to war with no civilian casualties or without the bloodshed. Not gonna happen.

Who said I want to tank? That’s not what I want at all. I hate wasting football season just to look towards the uncertain future. I’d rather be competitive now! However the ownership seems to want the tank so it doesn’t matter what I want. I’m just afraid that there’s just some stench you can’t wash off after we’ve humiliated ourself for 17 weeks. That’s something no stud qb will fix. Plus what free agents will want to come here to a perennial loser with a defensive “guru” that can’t stop anybody?

How do you even judge the coaching staff with this roster?
Sounds like last year but opposite. How do you judge the roster with your coaching staff. Lol it's a vicious sorry circle of mediocrity.

I think we know why Jim Caldwell had health issues. I would have said anything to get away from this TRAINWRECK. Just pitiful and we are supposed to believe Flores saying they are trying to win every game? Could the team have quit on him after Tunsil /Stills trade? I hope no one attends the games and Ross has to sell his eternal mistake. This is what we waited all offseason for?

Can’t compare what’s going on with other organizations. Different mana, different players and philosophies etc etc etc.

Yea, I mean look at what going 0-16 did for Hue Jackson and the browns.

Haha if you waited for this all offseason then that was foolish and your own fault. Anyone in their right mind we were going to be losers, albeit maybe not on this level. Whadya think, we were gonna win 8 games??? Hahahaha

I think we know why Jim Caldwell had health issues. I would have said anything to get away from this TRAINWRECK. Just pitiful and we are supposed to believe Flores saying they are trying to win every game? Could the team have quit on him after Tunsil /Stills trade? I hope no one attends the games and Ross has to sell his eternal mistake. This is what we waited all offseason for?

Either

A. We are tanking hard, and not trying to hide it.

Or

B. Flores is in way over his head.

This looked like one of those college games where one team gets steamrolled each year, and starters are pulled during the third quarter. I honestly don't know that we would have beaten a good college team today.

Anytime you see a guy bail for "health reasons" and there's no actual health event, it's always a bad sign. I certainly took note.

Back
Top Bottom