Let Me Say This, | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Me Say This,

I expected to be bad but this was total incompetence across the board. I would expect a pro caliber NFL squad... as a Real fan I always want to compete. easyrider don't you?

As a real fan I got tired of the perpetual wheel of mediocrity. I understand they won enough for your fandom to make you feel good. But finishing with 7 to 9 wins consistently over 2 decades while being exposed as frauds when they actually made the playoffs, had me give on them a while back.

If anything Davie should have undergone this demolishing long ago. Instead it made people believe they were a few players away, and you and the FO grew complacent and continent.....with those 7 to 9 wins.

Others, just got tired of all the lies and misplaced hope. So here's to more bumps and bruises to get where this franchise needs to be. And hopeful seeing alot of you complaining today, leave.

Exactly. I never wanted the tank because I believe that if you find the right coach there is no need to tank.

I have a hard time defending what went on yesterday. And I’m not sure how anyone could.

It’s ok to lose a game. Especially against the Ravens. Especially with the deficiency in talent on this team. It’s not ok though when your team looks like they are playing football for the first time in their lives.

The loss and how it happened is totally unacceptable. It seemed players weren’t even trying. Maybe this is the locker room revolt we were promised.

Coach said they are not tanking. If they’re not tanking he’s trying to win games. Thats how I will evaluate him.

He’s the coach. He’s responsible for the product in the field. I am tired of hearing that the best paid guy in the company is not responsible for anything. That’s the reason he’s getting paid: accept full responsibility.

This is hilarious.

But hey, you got 15 more weeks.

One other thing I’m sick of hearing how great a player Minkah Fitzpatrick is. I think we need to see it. He sucked in the preseason and nobody was worried about him. Let’s just say Ryan wasn’t close to the worst Fitzpatrick on the field.
minkah fitzpatrick is HORRIBLE but perfect for this Tanking Dolphin Ship.... "We are who we thought we are"

That’s the same reaction I got when after week 2 2017 (after the Chargers game) I said Gase is in over his head.

And the previous year when they made their vaunted run towards the playoffs?

See, I gave him a chance, but it was his belief in Tannehill that jaded me. As I never believed in the QB from TAMU nor the endless excuse making of this board, the media and the FO.

Exactly. I never wanted the tank because I believe that if you find the right coach there is no need to tank.

I have a hard time defending what went on yesterday. And I’m not sure how anyone could.

It’s ok to lose a game. Especially against the Ravens. Especially with the deficiency in talent on this team. It’s not ok though when your team looks like they are playing football for the first time in their lives.

The loss and how it happened is totally unacceptable. It seemed players weren’t even trying. Maybe this is the locker room revolt we were promised.

Coach said they are not tanking. If they’re not tanking he’s trying to win games. Thats how I will evaluate him.

He’s the coach. He’s responsible for the product in the field. I am tired of hearing that the best paid guy in the company is not responsible for anything. That’s the reason he’s getting paid: accept full responsibility.

Tanking teams still try to win. They don’t just go out there and trip over their shoelaces. But the FO gutted the roster specifically to be bad and to get good draft picks. That is the tank.

Tanking teams still try to win. They don’t just go out there and trip over their shoelaces. But the FO gutted the roster specifically to be bad and to get good draft picks. That is the tank.
That is the nugget to be taken from this. It brought the doubters closer to the realization that this is a full on tank.

Back
Top Bottom