Let Shula Pick Our New Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Shula Pick Our New Coach

Finfanforever

Finfanforever
Reaction score
Assuming Saban jumps to Bama....I say let Don Shula (the coach who STILL loves our Fins) pick Nick's successor. P.S. Let Mueller be the GM and make the personel decisions. :dolphins:

if saban leaves wonder if i could get an interview

He would probably pick Tom Olivadotti. You have to remember his final years showed lack of judgement in assistant coaches.

No, you have the wrong take on Shula. He was VERY loyal (TOO much I might add) to his assistants. I do not think he will have the same attitude toward a selection of a new head coach. I just think it would be good to go back to the glory years. Shula still has the FIRE for this franchise!

And whats to say Shula knows whose best for job if Saban leaves....if memory servers correct he wanted Saban as coach.

And whats to say Shula knows whose best for job if Saban leaves....if memory servers correct he wanted Saban as coach.

Shula is a man of integrity. Shula, as all of us were, thought Saban was the same. Saban has fooled ALL of us! I have lost a lot of respect for Saban even INTERTAINING the BAMA thing....SHAME ON HIM!

Assuming Saban jumps to Bama....I say let Don Shula (the coach who STILL loves our Fins) pick Nick's successor. P.S. Let Mueller be the GM and make the personel decisions. :dolphins:

no way...he'll probably pick his son

How about Shula picks himself. His worst years were better then the nightmare we have been lately.

Time off may have recharged his batteries, worked for Vermeil...

Randy's the GM...he knows what needs to be done and who's needed to do it.

he knows what players to get but he doesn't know a thing about coaching, that would be a mistake to let him hire the new coach

No thanks, although I have tons of respect for Don Shula, I would never allow him to choose our next head coach. Outside of hiring Marino as VP, that would be one of the worst decisions we could make as an organization in my opinion...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom