Let the stress….BEGIN!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the stress….BEGIN!!

We caused those mistakes on both fumbles. They had a lot of completions, which led to a lot of plays, and more chances of making mistakes. Mac Jones looked poised for a rookie and completed a lot of passes that didn't lead to much. He never was a threat to really do anything but take what we gave him, he took it and lost.
If made a ton of first downs under pressure consistently. Haven’t seen that from the Fins in a long time

Our D gets lucky a lot, including twice this game and held the Pats to one TD. LMAO, what exactly did they exploit again?
what exactly did the pats exploit that we didn’t already know? the fins run defense is suspect. and today it showed. if the fins can’t stop the run this team is done. but they pulled out a W @ NE. how many other teams can say that?

Our D gets lucky a lot, including twice this game and held the Pats to one TD. LMAO, what exactly did they exploit again?
The defense stuck to the game plan from start to finish. No adjustments, they blitzed a lot and played 1 on 1 in the secondary.
They got burnt but the game plan worked somehow just because we held the team to 16 points. This is the logic behind this win.
In that case, I rest my case. You win

My band-aid for the gunshot wound...Start Brown at RB.

That last series to win the game showed me that our line may be better at giving the d line our power as opposed to accepting power/finesse to protect the QB.

Also target Parker on 50/50 balls more. A good DC will figure out the RPO...especially if the RB isn't going to get the ball.

Finally, Tua should have about 6 planned rushes a game out of the RPO.

JC Jackson may have been salty when he mentioned Tua being lesser when his 1st read is removed...but that means it was discussed by the opponent's defense.

We gave them a ton of yardage. What cost them were their own mistakes. It was not inspiring today. However although they were gassed the players on D never gave up. Didn’t like the game plan on D at all, that’s on the coaching staff

The only thing that makes sense is not showing much to BUF.

Back
Top Bottom